whats the top of the line deepest Tesoro?

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sand Shark
Tejon
Vaquero

OP
OP
Pulltab Parson

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like a triple threat to me!

Thanks Terry!

PTP

Allcav

Jun 14, 2011
Prescott, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We actually package the Lobo with a 12x10 coil for Europe. I have reports from people over there that they find large belt buckles at 36". So In the water, Sand Shark! Land, Tejon and the Lobo with the right set up. Then the Vaquero.

rainyday101

Dec 1, 2012
Peshtigo, Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Silver uMax, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Allcav, would you consider the Lobo a good coinshooter? Deeper than the Outlaw or better than the Outlaw for coins??? If I had more money and time I would get one of each Tesoro and then I would know for myself!

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Allcav, would you consider the Lobo a good coinshooter? Deeper than the Outlaw or better than the Outlaw for coins??? If I had more money and time I would get one of each Tesoro and then I would know for myself!
No,the lobo was designed first for gold hunting.I did have one.No ground balance in disc mode.The outlaw or v will go deeper,and make better coin shooters.The golden is a great coinshooter.Not the depth of the outlaw or v but is such a nice cherry picker.I find deep silver with the golden all the time.The V and the tejon are so close in depth.With all the features and depth,most consider the tejon to be king. :-*

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread