Pulled the trigger on a new Tiger Shark!

rainyday101

Dec 1, 2012
Peshtigo, Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Silver uMax, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just pulled the trigger and ordered a Tesoro Tiger Shark from one of our sponsors, Miller MDZ. Can't wait to get it! Hopefully within the next 2-4 weeks the snow and ice will be gone. I am debating buying a wheel-barrow to haul all gold and coins home in.

This makes Tesoro #2. I only need one more Tesoro (Outlaw/Vaquero?) to complete my deadly made in America with lifetime warranty arsenal.

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Man that is great.I have been reading all the forums for six years and all the tiger owners say it is awesome for small jewelry.And is great around heavy iron and places loaded with nails.Those are the two things i remember the most.Oh no wait.It has special type tone quack sounds that everyone loves.Don't even think about the other part.The vaquero is a no brainer.Duuuuuh. :-V

OP
OP
rainyday101

rainyday101

Dec 1, 2012
Peshtigo, Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ya SpiritRelic I know that the V is a little bit deeper, but the Outlaw from the videos I have watched is awesome and has more audio info available in it's sweeeet sounding tone. I tell ya, I could almost flip a coin on this one and probably will.

Miller DMZ was great dealing with and was very prompt on replying. If all goes well I will be ordering more from him. He definitely knows what good customer service is.

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm with you Rainy, I got my Vaq from Tom, great guy great service! I'm going with the Tiger too for a water machine, I just need to save a couple more weeks for the funds. I plan on hunting the beaches of lake Erie if it ever thaws out hehe

congrats!

HH
PTP

OP
OP
rainyday101

rainyday101

Dec 1, 2012
Peshtigo, Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Pulltab I can hardly wait. I am surrounded by rivers that have OLD swimming holes. I also have Green Bay, Lake Michigan, and Lake Superior. I hope the ice on the rivers is gone sooooon! I am planning on getting waders, using a chest belt, and wearing a manual inflate life vest. I don't want to get a wet suit and change into and out of it in the cold next to a road. Dry suit is just to expensive. I just need to figure out if I need to get neoprene waiters or the ones that aren't neoprene and what to wear under them to stay warm.

Next up is a good sand scoop.

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Let me ask a question about the tiger

I have 1 but I'm not much on metal detecting and don't know much about them
But my intension is to use it to locate pay streeks underwater for dredging !!!
Will it work for this ?
Basically I'm just looking for heavy mineralized areas ...
Tanks Gary

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not sure G1, but both Sandman and Terry Soloman can probably answer that question for you, they are both very skilled in area of Tesoro Water Detectors! I'm sure they will both be here to comment, but if not you could send them a message.

HH
PTP

OP
OP
rainyday101

rainyday101

Dec 1, 2012
Peshtigo, Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Tiger Shark arrived today from Miller MDZ. Now that is what I call quick service. It was shipped on Monday! I will be doing business there again! Just started reading the manual. When I finish reading it I will read it again. All I can say now is what a well built unit.

cahil_2

Apr 27, 2012
West. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab e-trac,
Garrett Pro pointer, Lesche digger, Lesche Sampson, Predator 31 Digger, Minelab pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just picked up a tiger shark this winter and hope to get out with it soon. Just ordered an Anderson shaft for it also.

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
I just picked up a tiger shark this winter and hope to get out with it soon. Just ordered an Anderson shaft for it also.

Anderson shafts are awesome! I had one for a old detector and it was great! I want one for my sand shark. :-D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread