Tesoro Outlaw

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't have one yet but I like the idea of ZERO motion All Metal for pinpointing too. Three coils at that price is a good deal with life time warranty that likely you will never use.

OP
OP
goldhungry

goldhungry

Jan 2, 2009
Kimball. Mi
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark. Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was waiting for the Golden Umax to come out but I talked to tesoro and they told me at least two months away. I can't wait that long so I'm thinking the Outlaw looks pretty good.

jfeeney

Sep 16, 2012
Dayton
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got the Outlaw and love it. Used all three coils depending on the conditions. No complaints it's worked out great for me.

OP
OP
goldhungry

goldhungry

Jan 2, 2009
Kimball. Mi
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark. Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ordered an Outlaw from Tom over at MDZ today. Now i'm like a kid waiting for christmas to get here.

Tonkalong

May 27, 2013
West Australia
Detector(s) used
Minelab 4000 & 5000
Minelab Extera 70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have one on the way. Should be here next week with a bit of luck.

jfeeney

Sep 16, 2012
Dayton
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If any other Outlaw owners want to share info and experiences - I'd be interested in that. Not sure how many of us there are but it seems to be growing.

AZOUTLAW

Greenie
Feb 10, 2013
Got the outlaw about 4 months ago and IV had a blast with it! Found tons of clad and two gold rings, also took it to New Mexico and dug up bullets, buttons, tent stakes, and a 1908 silver dime from camp Cody in Deming New Mexico. Haven't played with the all metal motion much but next trip I plan on it. It's a great light weight machine that finds money and "GOLD" GOD BLESS and HH!

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
You can't beat it for the $.I have been using Tesoro detectors since 1989 and minelabs,whites,Compass.I got all Tesoro now.Outlaw,Tejon,Golden,Sand Shark.The Outlaw will hang with any detector out there.It is a little quirky to learn due to the no motion feature which is great for accurately scanning areas that hold few targets such as wooded areas around know history.My opinion is any Tesoro is a great detector.

HDRK11

Feb 3, 2013
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Excal, MXT, Tejon & Silver Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good post, I had been contiplated a high end detector, but the cost and complexity what scare me. I had a Tejon before and loved it, so I have been thinking of buying another Tejon or I see the Outlaw has a lower frequency which I would think would be better for silver. We'll see I guess.

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
The Outlaw and the new tone Golden are excellent on silver.Be cautious of over weight detectors.You want great performance with light weight.Weight and balance with the ability to pack it down small are very important for your hunting.Do not leave detector in a hot trunk during the summer.I believe Tesoro will eventually change the design style of there detectors.The analog style they have now is hard to come by with American manufactures.Most detector company's have gone all digital.I honestly believe the Outlaw to be the last of this generation of Tesoro detectors.They will bring the Golden back but i truly believe Tesoro to be working on a totally new style designed series of detectors.They will most likely start incorporating digital type detectors with touch buttons,LCD display etc.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think they already have 2 out with the displays the cortés,& deleon which look great by the way hoping to hear some reveiws soon on them

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Outlaw and the new tone Golden are excellent on silver.Be cautious of over weight detectors.You want great performance with light weight.Weight and balance with the ability to pack it down small are very important for your hunting.Do not leave detector in a hot trunk during the summer.I believe Tesoro will eventually change the design style of there detectors.The analog style they have now is hard to come by with American manufactures.Most detector company's have gone all digital.I honestly believe the Outlaw to be the last of this generation of Tesoro detectors.They will bring the Golden back but i truly believe Tesoro to be working on a totally new style designed series of detectors.They will most likely start incorporating digital type detectors with touch buttons,LCD display etc.

Please I hope not! That's what I got away from!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

DirtyTrinkitDigger

Nov 6, 2012
Texas
Detector(s) used
SE Explorer Pro, Excalibur 1000, Pro Find 25, BlissTool LTC64X v.3, Tesoro Tiger Shark, ATPro, Pro Pinpointer,
White's Beach Hunter ID 300 and Bullseye II Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a few Tessoro detectors and they are great. I too am waiting for the Golden uMax so in the mean time I purchased the Outlaw and man is it great. I purchased the 3 coil package and for the money it's an awesome deal. If you want to see it in action, check out the vids on the Tube by GunnarMN or Michael Czahur known as 53Silver.
You can't go wrong with this detector for the money. Oh. It is sold with a single coil also.
Hope this helps someone.
HH,
DTD

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Tesoro is my passion for sure.I became a Tesoro fan in 1989 by mistake.Tesoro at one time built detectors for other smaller detector companies such as Pillar Electronics,Troy Metal Detectors.They will only change for developing a better detector.More like a analog to digital hybrid.There great circuits with even a more compact and futuristic detector.I have owned and used like 7 different Tesoro detectors.

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tesoro is my passion for sure.I became a Tesoro fan in 1989 by mistake.Tesoro at one time built detectors for other smaller detector companies such as Pillar Electronics,Troy Metal Detectors.They will only change for developing a better detector.More like a analog to digital hybrid.There great circuits with even a more compact and futuristic detector.I have owned and used like 7 different Tesoro detectors.

It's become my passion by choice I guess. Love the circuitry of these machines.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread