Best Tesoro for Central Illinois

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Vaquero - Have fun and Get Some!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First welcome to the site & this is the place to b if u have questions in reguards to detecting ur in the right place now if tesoro is what uv narrowd down ur brand on what u wanna go with, listen to Terry he has alot of knowlege not only with tesoros but detecting itself so goin with the vaq he probly has reasons behind it to pick that one so ull have no issues good luck

rainyday101

Dec 1, 2012
Peshtigo, Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Silver uMax, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What is your budget? That would help us pick a Tesoro for you.

rws51

May 12, 2009
Mike, The Vaquero is well suited for your needs....very easy to operate, sensitive and deep on very small targets.
A new Vaquero is about 450.00, but there are usually a couple in the classifieds on the different forums for around 300.00 or so for a real nice used detector.
I'm in West Central Illinois myself, just outside of Jacksonville. If you are close by you are welcome to contact me and I will let you take my Vaquero for a spin to see what you think.
Here's my cell number 217-371-6059....HH..

Roger

OP
OP
J

Jerkey

Tenderfoot
Jun 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well guys I did buy a compadre from Miller DMZ. Tom is great guy with awesome deals. I originally bought a Minelab X-Terra 505 from Tom and still had a craving for a Tesoro so me and a friend decided to order two compadres from Tom @ Miller DMZ. I will probably order a Vaquero real soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread