How can Tesoro afford lifetime warranties?

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kinda like driving while texting.
Tesoro definitely takes care of their customers! They have an old fashioned policy and its the best in the biz!

Last edited:

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
Tesoro definitely takes care of their customers! They have an old fashioned policy and its the best in the biz!

Scott, the other day I ran into another detectorist with a F4. I really liked it and I would recommend one to people. Went on line and checked out all the F series and think an F5 might suite me best.

goldnrelics

Apr 1, 2013
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortés, Tejón, Cibola, Cutlass II, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Killer Bee's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
F4 is a good machine, F5 is better. I got a F4 up for trade on TreasureClassifieds. my dads not good with the digital era age, i'd like to get him a vaq or something similar

Good luck !

Tesoro treats their customers with the utmost quality!

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scott, the other day I ran into another detectorist with a F4. I really liked it and I would recommend one to people. Went on line and checked out all the F series and think an F5 might suite me best.

Hey ronzie, I really am impressed with my f2, its amazing for the price. The F5 was next on my list, but I ended up with the xterra, as I like the ability to change frequencies. I dont think you can go wrong with the F5 though. Fisher also treats their customers well, and sometimes repairs units for free that are out of warranty, or not original owners. I think you will be very happy with the F5.

Dtektor

Jan 3, 2012
Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero w/ 9x8 & 5.75 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All great comments but then why does anyone even care about why a good company, that produces great products, offers a Lifetime (original owner) Warranty. They can so they do, nuff said. Now sit back and enjoy your lifetime warranty dude!!

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A satisfaction guaranty now that would be something.

Basically, I was saying that I no longer make detector purchases based on the warranty, but how well it does what its supposed to do. If the product doesnt perform how you want it to, the warranty wont help you. It does make it a bit easier to sell your detector though!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
More companies should take note. Tesoro is doing things the old way. Standing behind their product.

Most, this generation, companies pay attention to the bottom line. The money will come from new customers. Keep refreshing the product and keep a new string of new customers. As an example, look at the cell phone, cable, satellite companies. If my last satellite company tried half as hard to keep me as a loyal customer, as they are trying to get me back, I would have never left.

The NOW / ME generation has changed the face of business.

Thank you Tesoro for keeping an old tradition alive, where you believe in loyalty to your customers. It comes back tenfold doesn't it?

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More companies should take note. Tesoro is doing things the old way. Standing behind their product.

Most, this generation, companies pay attention to the bottom line. The money will come from new customers. Keep refreshing the product and keep a new string of new customers. As an example, look at the cell phone, cable, satellite companies. If my last satellite company tried half as hard to keep me as a loyal customer, as they are trying to get me back, I would have never left.

The NOW / ME generation has changed the face of business.

Thank you Tesoro for keeping an old tradition alive, where you believe in loyalty to your customers. It comes back tenfold doesn't it?

Tesoro is customer care oriented more than any company I can think of. Interesting though, how you said 'keep refreshing the product and keep a new string of new customers.' Great point. This is a good way to grow your business. Thats what the other 4 guys do.

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2009
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Basically, I was saying that I no longer make detector purchases based on the warranty, but how well it does what its supposed to do. If the product doesnt perform how you want it to, the warranty wont help you. It does make it a bit easier to sell your detector though!

I wasn't referring to anything you said. I'd just like to have my money back.

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions