Tesoro silver umax

rainyday101

Dec 1, 2012
Peshtigo, Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Silver uMax, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It is a good deal and the Silver Umax is a coin vacuum. I don't dig all because I am a coin hunter seeking silver. That said I set the disc. just short of zinc penny and dig all targets that are clean tone from two directions. X across the target to pinpoint until the coil is centered over the target. Once centered move the coil front to back and side to side to size the target up. If it is small like a coin dig it. Ninety percent plus of the time it is a coin. It is an extremely effective coin vacuum. Depth in good ground is around 8" deep. One single 9 volt last forever. If you want to learn a beep and dig it is a great detector with a lifetime warranty. Even though you are not the original owner, Tesoro will make any repairs for free. Not to worry though, they never need fixing.

Scanman

Jul 27, 2013
NW MI
Detector(s) used
Cortes, Lobo Super Traq, Golden Umax 2.0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMO its a good deal, new cost is is $254.15. Actually I don't think you can loose at that price, if you do not like it I bet you could resell and get your money back. IMO there is no better MD to buy on the used market other than Tesoro because of their incredible warranty.

I would probably jump on a deal like that because I am in the market for a 8" coil and for a little more I would have a spare detector.

Just Do It Already!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread