This guy needs help.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The rock has metal content in it, nothing you can see. We call them "Hot Rocks". The Bounty Hunter can't see the metal content as it has filters that block the metal out. The Tesoro is way more advanced and sees the rock. The bad thing about having an advanced detector is it sees most things if all controls are turned down. Neither detector is broken and the Banito is designed that way with the knobs. To reset the knobs, turn two turns clockwise and then back One and ahalf and your all set.

Come on guys, this isn't a hard question for you to help him. Why wait for me to get out of PT.
Sandman

randyalbin

Sep 24, 2007
Flat Rock, Kansas
Detector(s) used
White's 5900 CB,XL Pro,IDX Pro,MX5,Tesoro's Bandido,INCA,OutLaw,Tiger Shark,Toltec ll,Toltec 100,Troy Shadow X2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poor guy, he just needs to research his Bandido, not a hard thing to do. He could call Tesoro and talk to the good people there
and they will send a manual to him pronto. The Ground Balance control has a ten turn adjustment, it has no mechanical stops.
A lot of people get confused over this adjustment, I have tried to help some people on the internet forums on this simple adjustment and some still
do not get it. Oh well.
Once learned, the Bandido will out hunt even the high dollar machines in the relic type places with lots of nails in the ground. With a small 5.75 concentric
coil, I would put it up against any detector known for un-masking in the iron. AT Pro, E Trac, V3i, Extera, does not matter, the Bandido simply kicks booty.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread