Advice On New Tesoro

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, it's just that I found so much more good stuff after switching to my new detector's, that I believe that I made a mistake buying the V. I think there are other viable options, that may be more fun and productive for detectorists who haven't tried both one-tone and multi tone machines. It's good to inform people of their choices when spending $400 plus on a detector. It's easy to say 'it's the best for the price' when there are no others that sell for $450. There are others in the range (F4, F5, XT-305, etc..) that are very easy to learn and don't have the complex one-tone 'language'. Beep & dig one-tone vlf detector's in general, (disregarding gold specific machines) don't seem to warrant the exorbitant price tag when there is such little money spent on engineering, research, and production. To each his own, I just want to help people not waste money (like I did) before checking out other more user-friendly machines. Oh, BTW, I just had my 24 year wedding anniversary, (and my girlfriend STILL hasn't left me)! HH T

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread