Tesoro Vaquaro Searching Mode
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Aug 2006
    2 times

Tesoro Vaquaro Searching Mode

Im new to Tosoro and silent searching I like to deep search for coins What mode do you use? Are you ground balancing in positive or negative balance.

Apr 2012
    Clark County Washington
    Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones Whites TRX pointer , Garrett gold stinger
    250 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I am hardly an expert, however there is a Kindle book on amazon for the Vaquaro and Tejon... Sandman will chime in soon with the link!
    I run my Tejon to blank foil to get nickels and gold too.. The GB set -1/8-1/4 turn and sens as high as it will go without a lot of falsing...
    If you want to high grade dimes and quarters and run to chirp on pennies and pull tabs you may loose a half inch or so according to the book! Or just learn to thumb the disc knob!
    Last edited by Hot zone; May 15, 2014 at 10:07 PM.
    It's no wonder truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense. Mark Twain

us
    Director-Search & Recovery Team of Oakland County.

Aug 2005
    In Michigan now.
    Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
    3974 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    If you own a Tesoro, You have to read this book on Mastering the Tesoro Tejon and Vaquero metal detectors. It also covers finding the deep coins by other machines so it is for everybody. If you don't have a Kindle you can download the free reading app for your computer or cell phone. Amazon.com: Mastering the Tesoro Tejon and Vaquero Metal Detectors eBook: C. Thorsten: Kindle Store
    (C) Sandman, 2005. All Rights Reserved.
    "TIME IS THE ONLY THING YOU NEVER GET BACK, WHY WASTE IT SWINGING A DETECTOR THAT ISN'T UP TO THE TASK."

Sponsored Links