Euro Sabre Problem

empty_pockets

Apr 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I purchase this machine on good faith on another forum and guess what, LEMON...I set the discrimination dead on Nickle. Hits a nickle hard at 10 inches air testing...Penny, Dime and Quarter maybe a sound if at all at 3 inches no matter what setting it is set to.....Same thing in all metal, nickle hard but the rest of the coins maybe a sound at a couple inches....

I have tried the 10 and 8 white open center coils along with the super 7 and 9 inch coils also with the 5 inch coil...Same results, nickle hard, the rest so so....Any idea on this one.

luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like time to call Tesoro and talk to Rusty.
luvsdux

luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Revisiting. I've thought about this thread since I first read it. I've never seen a description of problems as you've mentioned, but if I was trying to figure it out, I'd #1 be sure the battery is new, fresh and properly inserted. #2 be sure I've got the ground balance right, be sure the coil wire is firmly connected and last, but not necessarily least, go to a location where there is no possibility of electrical interference. A problem with any of the items mentioned can cause strange things to happen. THEN I'd call Rusty at Tesoro.
luvsdux

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread