Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tesoro's New Machine

I'm not one that has written often about Tesoro's silence on what the newest machine will be, nor do I blame them for taking time to really work it over to avoid prematurely putting it on the market. However, that said, we've just passed the first of August and the summer detecting season is getting closer to winding down so it seems to me they are letting the peak selling period go down the tubes rather than taking advantage. JMHO
luvsdux

penzfan

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2014
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 - Excal 1000 - Excal II - Sovereign GT - RTG/Oleg Scoops - XPointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Doesn't really matter that it's late if it's a new beach machine (hopefully). Beach treasures have been few and far between so far this year...

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I suppose they want to get it right. I am frustrated too. I have plenty of non VDI machines and they perform well. I want to own at least one VDI machine. They are fun. I had picked the Fisher F 70 but now I want to wait and see what Tesoro comes out with. I know it will be a quality built instrument. I know it will be of better quality than what is out on the market now for the most part. Hurry up Tesoro !!

Dan B

Sep 16, 2007
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero. Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the meantime, swing a Deleon and get your Tesoro quality and a VDI machine. I was waiting patiently (or not) for the new machine too. But since swinging the Deleon I don't really care about the new machine. When it gets here it gets here. If it gets great reviews then I will buy it.

Until then, the Deleon will continue to work like a champ!

goldnrelics

Apr 1, 2013
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortés, Tejón, Cibola, Cutlass II, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Killer Bee's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I might buy it, but i am not sure, i bought the Cortez and it just doesn't match up to the Tejon. I'll give it a test though looking forward

SilverFinger

Apr 17, 2008
Woodstock, Georgia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Eagle Spectrum, Treasuremaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agreed. Of course, it's always summer there in Prescott, AZ so they're taking their sweet time. But for us poor, miserable midwesterners, summer is already sadly coming to a close and nothing in site for the new Tesoro Cazador. I did, however get an invite from Nathan Jaeger to join his linkedin (even though I don't have an account) Could this be a sign?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread