From doubter to dealership....

SilverFinger

Apr 17, 2008
Woodstock, Georgia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Eagle Spectrum, Treasuremaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty sure I'm not allowed yet to announce the name/URL of my dealership, but I liked Tesoro products so well, I started a Tesoro dealership - AND it's the only stocking dealership in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

I have 6 machines arriving tomorrow from Compadres to Tejon.

Would like to try a Tesoro TID machine, but I 'get' it about what makes people loyal to their beep and digs.

Soon as I work the details out and make sure I can announce it here in T-net, I will.

I'll have coils, accessories and hopefully used machines/accessories too!

rainyday101

Dec 1, 2012
Peshtigo, Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Silver uMax, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good location, there isn't diddly in Milwaukee for detectors. I know, I've looked while down there. The good thing is your distributor is right in your back yard. You can look through his windows, but he won't let you in to see any detectors, despite the fact they are displayed on a wall.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wishing you good luck on your dealership. I know what it's like having been there.:icon_thumleft:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty sure I'm not allowed yet to announce the name/URL of my dealership, but I liked Tesoro products so well, I started a Tesoro dealership - AND it's the only stocking dealership in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

I have 6 machines arriving tomorrow from Compadres to Tejon.

Would like to try a Tesoro TID machine, but I 'get' it about what makes people loyal to their beep and digs.

Soon as I work the details out and make sure I can announce it here in T-net, I will.

I'll have coils, accessories and hopefully used machines/accessories too!

Please be sure and talk to admins about being a supporting vendor...Sorry, but with out that your not allowed to post name or URL on forums..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread