Nokta Makro Anfibio;
Garrett AT Pro;
Tesoro Vaquero;
Fisher F5;
Whites Eagle Spectrum - Started it all
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
_20141212_214624.JPG

Bought a slightly used Vaquero that came with a cordura carrying bag, rain guard and a pair of Eagle headphones. Weather has turned for the worse but can't wait for spring!!

penzfan

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2014
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 - Excal 1000 - Excal II - Sovereign GT - RTG/Oleg Scoops - XPointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
GL and HH...

ps249

Dec 17, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I always like the way Tesoro color codes their detectors. I have always been fascinated with Tesoro detectors. One of these days I am going to get one. Probably the Vaq.

penzfan

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2014
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
On a side note, I talked to Vince (who is now the sole owner of Tesoro) yesterday on the phone regarding a 10" Sand Shark coil cover I'm looking for. He told me they definitely have some new detectors that will be hitting the market soon.

ringking76

Jul 8, 2014
knoxville area
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATP,Minelab CTX 3030 and Tesoro Golden Umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On a side note, I talked to Vince (who is now the sole owner of Tesoro) yesterday on the phone regarding a 10" Sand Shark coil cover I'm looking for. He told me they definitely have some new detectors that will be hitting the market soon.[/QUOTE

I've heard something along those lines 18months ago about a detector...I think it was the Cazador.
Did you ask him what was soon in his opinion?

penzfan

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2014
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
On a side note, I talked to Vince (who is now the sole owner of Tesoro) yesterday on the phone regarding a 10" Sand Shark coil cover I'm looking for. He told me they definitely have some new detectors that will be hitting the market soon.[/QUOTE

I've heard something along those lines 18months ago about a detector...I think it was the Cazador.
Did you ask him what was soon in his opinion?

He could not give me a date but it appears they are going in a different direction since his brother stepped away from the company business...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread