Tesoro Tejon On Its Way

misterchivo

Jan 17, 2015
Roma, Tx
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre and Garrett ACE 250/Pro PinPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just bought my Tesoro Tejon last night. Being a newbie a month old in this hobby, I started with a Compadre and an Ace 250, little did I expect that I was gonna get hooked on this hobby 100% + and within a couple of weeks totally upgraded to. GOLD BUG PRO AND A TESORO TEJON. Can't wait to receive it and start hunting with it. My GBP has showed her abilities finding Silver everywhere I go just found a cache yesterday of Silver Mexican Coins dating from 1902 to 1943. Hope I can learn how to use this powerful machine Tesoro Tejon.

jld66

Oct 28, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
Vaquero with 8x11, 8x9, 5.75 concentric coils.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
if you do the face book thing. there is a group "all about tesoro metal detectors" there are a lot of tejon users on it. there is also an online book you can get through amazon for $9.99 "mastering the tesoro tejon and vaquero metal detectors" it is a very good read. good luck to you.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tejon book.PNG http://www.amazon.com/Mastering-Tes...424375957&sr=8-1&keywords=mastering+the+tejon
Don't sweat it if you don't own a Kindle yet as there is a free reading app for your PC.

KennyD

Apr 25, 2013
Belleville, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites VX3, Tesoro Vaquero, Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just applied to join that group on Facebook.....

OP
OP
misterchivo

misterchivo

Jan 17, 2015
Roma, Tx
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone. The seller told me that he hasn't been able to ship it Cuzco of winter storm in Tennesse, he lives in the country and has not been able to head to Memphis to ship my machine due to the weather. He said he'll try to ship tomorrow or Sat. Can't wait to receivenit. I joined the group in FB also.

L

l2hunt

i've read some good things about the Tejon, good luck with it!

rainyday101

Dec 1, 2012
Peshtigo, Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Silver uMax, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just a quick note on the Tejon. Sometimes it seems like it can be a bear to ground balance. The trick is not to try and ground balance it with the sensitivity cranked all the way up. If it gives you a tough time ground balancing turn the sens. down to 4 or 5 and it will be a breeze.

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
we will help you with it. The ground balance has a very small sweet spot. Dont worry about it. Just get it close and hunt. Its kinda like trying to drive a dragster on the street. It is a little hard to handle. But you know what ? I wouldn't sell my Tejon for anything. I have an Fisher F 75 in the back of the truck. Still learning it . But I trust my Tejon

OP
OP
misterchivo

misterchivo

Jan 17, 2015
Roma, Tx
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Tejon was finally shipped yesterday... *thumbs up*.... I should receive it on Tuesday.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
You've really been bitten by the bug. Just wanted to remind you that ranches and people have been in your area since the 1760's. Bet there is some real treasure waiting for you to find. Good luck on the hunt...

OP
OP
misterchivo

misterchivo

Jan 17, 2015
Roma, Tx
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was down in Mexico for a couple of days on some family bussiness and just got home to find my Tejon waiting for me :) ... gonna be heading to the park later on today to try it out. Hope everything works fine for me being a noobie with a great machine. *fingers crossed*

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread