luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There was a coil of that sort for the original Lobo, but not the Super Trac. A while back there were several offered on Ebay, but they only worked on the original Lobo and another early model - not compatible with nearly all of the other Tesoro machines. I know, as I had one and called Tesoro after I discovered it wouldn't fit on the Lobo Super trac due to different wire connections. Fortunately I was contacted by a fella that actually needed it and made a trade for something I could use.
luvsdux

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've got one for the Lobo ST and no, you can't have it 8-)
When I bought my Lobo ST from Steve Herschbach at Alaska Mining & Diving, he convinced me to grab the last one he had, so I did. Didn't realize at the time how valuable it would become.

OP
OP
Rivers rat

Rivers rat

Oct 21, 2012
LONDON UK
Detector(s) used
Deus/Laser scout
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a Cibola with GB did have a hight tone chip put on it and was running it with the 4X7 what a beast it was i just love it ........ANYWAY if you find one let me know :) the 5" bel is far too expensive here 108 births pounds thats 164 us dollars no thanks...

RR

luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I bought a Cibola with GB did have a hight tone chip put on it and was running it with the 4X7 what a beast it was i just love it ........ANYWAY if you find one let me know :) the 5" bel is far too expensive here 108 births pounds thats 164 us dollars no thanks...RR
This is the first I've heard of the small, elliptical for that series, nor have I ever seen one listed. I'd like to have one myself.
luvsdux

OP
OP
Rivers rat

Rivers rat

Oct 21, 2012
LONDON UK
Detector(s) used
Deus/Laser scout
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess they are very scarce i saw a coil saver one day i nearly bought it.....................just in case i sold mine for 70 UK pounds

RR

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Rivers Rat
I had a change of heart on selling my sniper coil for the Lobo Super Traq.
Check eBay today.

Bob

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
BUMP
Got the 3.5 x 7" elipticle DD coil on eBay for another 4 days then it's going back on the extra lower rod for use on bedrock this summer.
Link
small coil top.jpg

OP
OP
Rivers rat

Rivers rat

Oct 21, 2012
LONDON UK
Detector(s) used
Deus/Laser scout
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you know where i am if you change your mind and decide the coil needs some mud bath :)

RR

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Rivers Rat
This coil will only grow in value so after the auction ends on Friday, if it doesn't sell, it goes back to my detector goodies bag.
No mud baths for this baby:tongue3:
Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread