tesoro outlaw

guardez

Apr 19, 2014
SEMO
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 Pro Pack ,Tesoro DeLeon, Outlaw, Compadre,
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
you bet it is. have had my outlaw for a little over a year and i have dug a butt load of jewelry, both good and cheap.
just keep the discrimination about the n on iron and don't over do the sensitivity, about 6-8 and you will do well. just remember you will also dig a lot of trash but this is the price paid. good luck and HH

Steve Guardez

OP
OP
R

rjc

Mar 17, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you for your reply steve, thinking of getting one when I get the funds

Hobojo

Dec 9, 2013
South Orange County CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Vaquero, Outlaw ,Cibola, Sand Shark,
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Safari.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get one you'll love it. Give yourself some time to learn the Tesoro language and it will reward you!!! Its may favorite machine , next to the Comparde that its. Jewlery, coins and relics the Outlaw will find them all. One note of caution keep dirt out of the retune button and mode switch, this seems to have caused some problems with the switch but once i covered it up and kept the dirt out its been running smoothly since. Light wieght with a lazer like pin-point and a smooth sound. It comes with three coils and has the ablilty to GB in both all-metal and disc. At the beach its good for dry sand too. Once you learn it you will love it. Of course this is just MY opinion, others MAY vary.
Recently I found a Naval class ring at a ball field (returned). After digging it out I was blown away and left in a hurry. I came back the very next day thinking there might be more and found another gold wedding band about 100 feet from the first spot. Keep the disc low and the Outlaw will hunt it out.
Peace and happy hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread