Great Tesoro service.

Pennypacker

Banned
May 5, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to mention a positive experience I had with the Tesoro service dept.

I thought my 2nd hand machine may have been acting up so I sent it in. I was charged a flat rate of ~$60 for the service and return shipping.

The machine came back in a timely mater during what I assume would be a busy time of year for them, as that's when the procrastinators get things done. :icon_thumright:

I received washers for my coil (which I never had),nylon bolt/wingnut and a second set of battery pods, updated "white" ones that are a little easier to instal.

Also enclosed was a hand written explanation of what they did. They even replaced the coil socket on the back of the control box, it had a little chip in it, (my fault), I didn't expect that.

The machine has sentimental value so it's nice to have it inspected and calibrated in the hands of the experts that build the machines.

So a big thank you to Rusty Henry and anyone else involved. Very professional.

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Years ago I could call Tesoro and it wasn't uncommon to get James Gifford to pick up the phone. They have always had that good "we're all here to help" attitude.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread