Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Roofing
Give him a call,in private the prices are all ways better,he`s a great guy to talk metal detectors with,gives great advice .
Gary

OP
OP
R

RoofingNails

Greenie
May 27, 2015
Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
Time Ranger, Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Will do - excited to get detecting with this thing!

DirtToad

Greenie
May 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got smug looks when I tell folks I hunt with a Compadre. I just keep my thoughts to myself because I have cut through some horribly trashy parks and pull more coins than tabs. I even use disc and still cut it down to almost "call it" in the nickel. It is an underrated pal. Get to know your new friend it's got alot to tell ya.

OP
OP
R

RoofingNails

Greenie
May 27, 2015
Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
Time Ranger, Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've got smug looks when I tell folks I hunt with a Compadre. I just keep my thoughts to myself because I have cut through some horribly trashy parks and pull more coins than tabs. I even use disc and still cut it down to almost "call it" in the nickel. It is an underrated pal. Get to know your new friend it's got alot to tell ya.
Haha, I will be getting some smug looks for sure. I was just about to pull the trigger on the compadre and noticed that Amazon had a scuffed, open box BH Time Ranger for $120. I had almost purchased it at the normal price, so I went for it. It's awesome so far, hoping to get more time with it over the weekend.

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My Very First Detector Was A Tesoro Compadre

Haha, I will be getting some smug looks for sure. I was just about to pull the trigger on the compadre and noticed that Amazon had a scuffed, open box BH Time Ranger for $120. I had almost purchased it at the normal price, so I went for it. It's awesome so far, hoping to get more time with it over the weekend.

People who know anything about detecting, know that the Compadre is an excellent detector at any price. Mine more than paid for itself in no time at all by finding me lots of gold rings! To top it all off, its just really fun to use.

tabman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread