Tesoro Metal Detectors Rocks! - The Month Of June Is In the Books

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tesoro Metal Detectors Rock! - The Month Of June Is In the Books

Here are some of my silver finds for the month of June. Not a bad month, but not as good as January's finds.

I'll be able to put in more hours detecting when the temperature gets a little cooler.

The scorching heat will make you cut back on your detecting time.

tabman

Cibola%201964%20Quarter%20And%20Watch%20002_zpsbnoweq1n.jpg

Cibola%20Big%20Ben%20005_zpsi0irdit2.jpg

Cibola%20Big%20Ben%20002_zpsd5wpoxpa.jpg

War%20Niclels%20006_zpswttfuo5u.jpg

Cibola%20amp%20Tejon%20Score%20Silver%20013_zpszehnkgks.jpg

Cibola%20War%20Nickel%20Mercury%20Dime%20011_zpsk7k2v6wp.jpg

Golden%20uMax%201966%20Kennedy%20Half%20Dollar%20004_zps6eiuuqgi.jpg

Outlaw%201944%20Walking%20Liberty%20006_zpsa6v4bibg.jpg

Outlaw%201944%20Walking%20Liberty%20001_zps06vxnopq.jpg

Omega%20Stone%20Silver%20012_zpsof64vlx9.jpg

Vaquero%20Dirty%20Money%20001_zpspvrwfanv.jpg

First%20House%203rd%20Hunt%20006_zpsclg6fjnd.jpg

First%20House%20039_zpst39frcgx.jpg

AT%20Pro%20Silver%20Ring%20016_zpsruslyszf.jpg

F75SE-2%203%20Mercury%20Dimes%20011_zpsffudtldz.jpg

F75SE-2%201945%20Mercury%20Dime%20005_zpsnf7issdl.jpg

Last edited:

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
26 silver coins in one month... including three different halves? Wow man, you are something else! That is just plain killer. Congrats on the envy inspiring haul of treasure! I am quite impressed! Good show.

OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
26 silver coins in one month... including three different halves? Wow man, you are something else! That is just plain killer. Congrats on the envy inspiring haul of treasure! I am quite impressed! Good show.

Thanks. It all about location, swinging a good detector, using the correct settings and wearing a good set of headphones.

tabman

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds. I'd say June was a good month for you. :thumbsup: I found one of those items in the 2nd to last pic.

When it comes to hunting I like the heat. I love to sweat profusely as I drink from my camel pack.

razerback408

Dec 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well win i seen your finds it made me think of a song well three words of it :notworthy: good month

OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds. I'd say June was a good month for you. :thumbsup: I found one of those items in the 2nd to last pic.

When it comes to hunting I like the heat. I love to sweat profusely as I drink from my camel pack.

Thanks. I don't mind the heat once I get used to it. By the time that I get used to it, Fall has arrived with cooler temperatures.

tabman

OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Pretty darn good!

Thanks. I get lucky and get on a roll every once in awhile. It's mainly about finding good locations to detect. Some sites that look really good don't produce any silver coins and there are sites that don't look all that good that are loaded with silver coins. You just have to keep on the move to find the right place.

tabman

OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
well win i seen your finds it made me think of a song well three words of it :notworthy: good month

Thanks. I hope I get you pumped up enough for you to go out and find a bunch silver coins. The ground is full of silver coins, you just have to get your search coil over them to find them.

tabman

rainyday101

Dec 1, 2012
Peshtigo, Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Silver uMax, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great month Tabman! Those pounded parks aren't full of silver anymore, yet we keep hitting them. As I am sure you will attest too, there are better places to hunt than parks.

I tried my first time at the space between sidewalks and the curb last year and did pretty good.

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have had a stellar month for sure! That Holiday Inn fob brought back some memories from my childhood! Awesome finds Tabman!

OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great month Tabman! Those pounded parks aren't full of silver anymore, yet we keep hitting them. As I am sure you will attest too, there are better places to hunt than parks.

I tried my first time at the space between sidewalks and the curb last year and did pretty good.

Thanks.

Yep, those parks have been pounded. However those real trashy parks still hold silver coins. A silver coin next to a pull tab reads as trash on all the screen and audio ID detectors that I've used. I'm going to hit those real trashy parks again with either my Vaquero or modded Cibola with the settings that are in the video below and see what gives. I may dig a bunch of screw caps but I'd be willing to bet that I'll find some old silver coins as well.

tabman

OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You have had a stellar month for sure! That Holiday Inn fob brought back some memories from my childhood! Awesome finds Tabman!

Thanks. I can remember back when there where very few Holiday Inns. Many years ago Kemmons Wilson came into my model home with his son. He was checking around to see about getting his son into the home building business. A super nice guy and he was very interesting to talk with. He made no bones about why he was looking at my homes. At the time I was building and selling homes faster than anyone else in the area. He wanted to know why? I believe at the time when I met him it was in the late 80's and he had already sold his interest in Holiday Inn. Boy how time flies!

tabman

Hobojo

Dec 9, 2013
South Orange County CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Vaquero, Outlaw ,Cibola, Sand Shark,
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Safari.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for sharing your awesome finds with us! My favorite is the Holiday Inn fob! KEEP THEM COMING!!!

OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you for sharing your awesome finds with us! My favorite is the Holiday Inn fob! KEEP THEM COMING!!!

You're welcome. I wish someone else would post some of their Tesoro finds. I need some motivation.

tabman

wolfdog

Sep 24, 2008
Southeast Iowa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tab you need a silver crown. Great Month. 9Just don't let every one know about the tesoro's,Ok.
Wolf

OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tab you need a silver crown. Great Month. 9Just don't let every one know about the tesoro's,Ok.
Wolf

Thanks.

I find more tabs than I do silver coins in search of gold rings. I could find twice as many silver coins if I would give up my gold ring quest, but finding a gold ring is a big thrill for me.

I try my very best to keep how well Tesoro detectors work a big secret, but sometimes I let it slip out.:laughing7:

tabman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread