Pinpointer: Please help!

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
I have a Deleon and last night I found the unfired round of a 22 cal bullet, for those of you that may not know this item is really SMALL! I would never have found it if my friend did not have a pinpointer with him. I am trying to decide what to buy. I only have $50 right now but I am planning on working on getting some more money together. What do you reccomend as the BEST pinpointer? My friend has a bullseye II and it isn't too bad, doesn't seem to be too sturdy though. Any help would be great.

cosmic

Dec 31, 2006
Watseka, Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors Core, X pointer, Sunrays
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fisher-bountyhunter-teknetics make a pinpointer ..I love mine!! AND its also about $60.00..

Ron B

May 11, 2007
Trinidad, Colorado
For convenience, it's hard to beat SunRay's X-1 attachable Target Probe. It'll set you back $150 or so but it truely is like having a small coil along with your machine setup. It's not perfect; just the best I have found. It is a must for Explorer SE owners; Tesoros, it will only help but do they even make one for it?

GRB

Fleeker

Jan 28, 2007
Hohenwald, Tn.
Detector(s) used
ATPro, GTI 1500, Ace 250 and a ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use the Wizard Vib Probe II. It works really well and is only $37.95.

CORY IN FLA

Jul 10, 2007
Edgewater Fla,
Detector(s) used
ACE 250... & Bounty Hunter LONESTAR
i just sent for one of these wizard probes fri so it should be here in a few days their around 38 bucks the tip of the probe lights up so u can see what your probing for ,and it says it water proof or the probe shaft is and it vibrates and it beeps and adjustable ground balance i think it said check out the link below. good luck on what ever one you buy !!!

http://www.mytoolstore.com/wizard/probes.html

OP
OP
mastereagle22

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Well I have been using a Bullseye II for a while now, got it for $50 brand new. The only thing I can tell you is I will not go back to detecting without a pinpointer. I am going to save and buy a vibraprobe. But for now the II does a pretty passable job.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread