A New Outlaw on the Way!

Cal G.

Mar 19, 2003
Well I finally ordered the Outlaw 3 coil package. I was split between the Vaquero and the Outlaw. I have had the Vaquero before and wished I hadn't sold it. I know the Outlaw is different, but I'm sure I will enjoy it. I hunt mostly school yards, sport fields, and parks. I do hunt some old house places in the country during the winter, the dang ticks will drag you under a log in the summer. Anyway, I am sure I will be asking for tips before long. HH

JT_hunter

Oct 28, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000 di Pro - Fisher CZ5 - Garrett AT pro - Whites M6 - Garrett Sea Hunter MK ll - Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cal, good luck with your new Tesoro Outlaw. I just ordered the Vaquero with the new DD wide scan RSD coil and high tone. I can't wait to test this baby out.

OP
OP
C

Cal G.

Mar 19, 2003
Thanks JT and good luck on your Vaquero. It sure was a deep machine in my area and I wished I had keep mine. That new coil and high tone should make it a terror on coins and jewelry. HH

Curbdog

Feb 1, 2012
North Mid,TN
Detector(s) used
Makro Kruzer, Quest Q20
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I just saw a practically new Outlaw package for $349 shipped from North Georgia Relics and Metal Detectors! If I didn't already have a Bandido II uMax.......

OP
OP
C

Cal G.

Mar 19, 2003
Too late for me, I pulled the trigger for a new one with 3 coil package, warranty last friday.

Hobojo

Dec 9, 2013
South Orange County CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Vaquero, Outlaw ,Cibola, Sand Shark,
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Safari.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cal buddy, welcome to the Outlaw family. You just purchased one very unique machine. You will love the smooth tones and sweet sound that come when you hit on a good target. The Outlaw is a park killer. Slap on the 5" and you'll be sneaking through all those pull tabs to get to the goodies. My fav is the 8" concentric. The big coil has its purpose out in a big field if your looking relics. Find a nice soccer field set it just past Zinc and get used to what it sounds like when you come over a good target. That way you will learn the Tesoro laguage and not get discrougaed digging junk. Then after you've LEARNED what it sounds like when you nail a good one set it between foil and nickle hopefully find some Gold.
Check out my post on the ring I found with the Outlaw a MASSIVE Naval academy ring that was over 1.3 oz of 14 k.
The Outlaw is a good machine but it has a few ticks too so PM me and I will tell you what I did to keep her on track.
We Outlaws got to stick together. Because Outlaw lives matter too. Ha ha.

OP
OP
C

Cal G.

Mar 19, 2003
Cal buddy, welcome to the Outlaw family. You just purchased one very unique machine. You will love the smooth tones and sweet sound that come when you hit on a good target. The Outlaw is a park killer. Slap on the 5" and you'll be sneaking through all those pull tabs to get to the goodies. My fav is the 8" concentric. The big coil has its purpose out in a big field if your looking relics. Find a nice soccer field set it just past Zinc and get used to what it sounds like when you come over a good target. That way you will learn the Tesoro laguage and not get discrougaed digging junk. Then after you've LEARNED what it sounds like when you nail a good one set it between foil and nickle hopefully find some Gold.
Check out my post on the ring I found with the Outlaw a MASSIVE Naval academy ring that was over 1.3 oz of 14 k.
The Outlaw is a good machine but it has a few ticks too so PM me and I will tell you what I did to keep her on track.
We Outlaws got to stick together. Because Outlaw lives matter too. Ha ha.
Thanks Hobojo, I am anxious to get started. It is being mailed to me end of the week. Once I get it I will PM you. I am hoping to learn the language and will need all the help I can get. This will be a hoot and more gratifying than hunting with my digital machines. Thanks for your reply. Cal

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread