I Have A Teknetics Omega 8500 Headed My Way

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

jld66

Oct 28, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
Vaquero with 8x11, 8x9, 5.75 concentric coils.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Why don't you try on the Teknetics forum? This is the Tesoro forum...

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ahh jeez, I'm so sorry. I'll pray for you. :sadsmiley:

OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Why don't you try on the Teknetics forum? This is the Tesoro forum...

Most of the other metal detector brand users hangout and post here in the Tesoro Forum, but I'm going to put over in the Teknetics Forum as well.

The Teknetic forum is pretty dead.

tabman

Oyvind Pedersen

Jan 31, 2016
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro vaquero. Previous: minelab safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have sold my safari, used it for 4 years. Converting 100 % to analog detector tesoro tejon because im real bored with any digital detector even the deus, i like a challenge!

OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have sold my safari, used it for 4 years. Converting 100 % to analog detector tesoro tejon because im real bored with any digital detector even the deus, i like a challenge!

I'm thinking about putting my Tejon in the car and give it some swing time Wednesday. It's super hot on nickels and gold rings. It also does well on coins that are on edge.

tabman

Oyvind Pedersen

Jan 31, 2016
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro vaquero. Previous: minelab safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice :-) Sounds fun!

OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And you took nothing from that? Traitor

LOL Don't you worry none, I like other detector brands, but I love my Tesoros.

It is kind of lonely over there in the Teknetics Forum. Maybe that's why some of the Teknetics users spend so much time over here in the Tesoro Forum posting.

tabman

Hobojo

Dec 9, 2013
South Orange County CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Vaquero, Outlaw ,Cibola, Sand Shark,
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Safari.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The shame, Mother Tesoro will not be happy about this one when she hears about it.
I can see it now, to your room for a month! Its been nice knowing ya! Door close's , then in the back ground you hear , WHACK, WHACK, " ear ache? ear ache my eye ".
Na just funin with ya let us know how it works out.
HH.

Welgund

Aug 27, 2014
Colorado
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX 3030, CZ-6a, CZ 5, Tesoro Vaquero, Mojave, Fisher F75 Ltd2, MXT Pro, Makro Multi Kruzer, Deeptech VGG
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trying different detectors and seeing how they perform is part of the fun of this sport. In the process we let some go and some stay but my Tesoros I currently own will always stay:)

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LOL Don't you worry none, I like other detector brands, but I love my Tesoros.

It is kind of lonely over there in the Teknetics Forum. Maybe that's why some of the Teknetics users spend so much time over here in the Tesoro Forum posting.

tabman

Could be that the Teknetics guys are too busy hunting.:laughing7:

I'd be interested to hear what you think of the Omega, Tabman. As I said on another forum, the difference between Tesoro's and screen TID machines can be compared to when Mr Spock uses a TriCorder to get information he can see or using the mindmeld method to extract it. Tesoro's take more bonding to get the image in the mind than letting the screen on a TID to do it for you.

I loved my Tesoro's, but just got mentally lazy, I guess.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Trying different detectors and seeing how they perform is part of the fun of this sport. In the process we let some go and some stay but my Tesoros I currently own will always stay:)

Trying different detectors is fun! At certain sites I wouldn't swing anything but a Tesoro.

In the right hands of someone who really knows how to properly use Tesoro detectors, they kick butt and are more fun to use than a barrel of monkeys.

Rob in (ca)

Jan 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You Should of gotten a T2 classic, goes way deeper than the 8500, ill just keep playing with my Outlaw, It payed for it self, just in clad finds alone. and I can swing it all day, but the Teknetics are pretty light to .Good luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread