What Tesoro model or feature would you like to see brought back, any changes?

erte

Mar 19, 2017
Croatia
Detector(s) used
gpx 4800, tdi pro, sov gt/xs, sand shark 10.5'', vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A Vaquero 2 , multi frequency machine 6.7, 14.7 and 17.8 KHz machine, with super tune still built in features along with ground conditioning Alkali switch, all the same Vaquero features but mabye a Bandido 2 all metal retune switch instead of pintpoint button as the Vaquero has and with Tejon Trigger switch instead along with the VCO tone break, three coil pack with wireless headphones, weather proof not necessarly water proof. Later in 2019 maybe a All Purpose Multi detector with all the above incl water proof display and backlight but I could care less, maybe asking too much...:laughing7: as I still listen more then observe to what is on the screen while hunting as an intermediate detectorist...as I am going to dig anyways. DOG gone it 's all good.

That's all.

i agree with you on this... also i think the vaq 2 should be totally waterproof, have a volume control knob, and have rechargeable batteries. Tesoro should also make an improved pi machine like a sand shark 2 with changeable coils, rechargeable batteries, and improved pi capabilities to be able to hit a nickel at 20 inches in sand

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tesoro must get with the program and come out this year with a expense detector this year or many people will be very unhappy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread