Troy Shadow x5

Ceredox

Sep 21, 2015
MA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-6a, Troy Shadow X2, White's Coinmaster 6000D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I know this is a Tesoro forum but from what i understand, Troy is made by Tesoro. I currently have a Troy Shadow X2 and i love it but i am ready for an upgrade. I have always admired the X5's but never could afford one. From what i see, they're pretty hard to find these days. I plan on doing some relic field hunting this spring and want something with a little more raw power. Currently i also have my father's Fisher CZ-6a with a 10" coil. It is a very deep machine has proven to be a great relic detector. How do you think the Shadow X5 compares to the Fisher Cz-6a? Also, i was wondering if anyone has any tips as to where i could find an X5 to buy?

Thanks!
Josh

GreenMeanie

Jun 3, 2006
TreasureTerrain.com
Detector(s) used
NOX 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just put a wanted add up someone usually someone has one they will let go of.
Shadow X5 is a good detector that I would of bought if it had multi tones in it.

Last edited:

HighPlainsHunter

Apr 17, 2008
Forney, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I know this is a Tesoro forum but from what i understand, Troy is made by Tesoro. I currently have a Troy Shadow X2 and i love it but i am ready for an upgrade. I have always admired the X5's but never could afford one. From what i see, they're pretty hard to find these days. I plan on doing some relic field hunting this spring and want something with a little more raw power. Currently i also have my father's Fisher CZ-6a with a 10" coil. It is a very deep machine has proven to be a great relic detector. How do you think the Shadow X5 compares to the Fisher Cz-6a? Also, i was wondering if anyone has any tips as to where i could find an X5 to buy?

Thanks!
Josh

The X2 was made by Tesoro, and was basically a Silver Sabre uMax. The X3, and X5, were made by Fisher...

luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
HPhunter is correct. The x3 and x5 were not made by Tesoro.
luvsdux

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions