Vaquero vs. Black Vaquero

Stoof2010

Jul 12, 2016
S.E. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well my 8x11 rad and 5 3/4 concentric arrived today and waiting at home. First venture into 4 pin accessory coils. Really wanted the 10" elliptical, but got a good deal on the bay and the gent accepted my best offer. Thank God I didn't have any more to spend haha

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a very special, one-of-a-kind Vaquero. It is equipped with the 11" x 8" Widescan, and a 9" x 8" coil on an extra lower rod. The machine, serial # 210637, was built specifically for me, and I watched it being built as I followed along during its production at the Prescott, Arizona factory. As it was being tuned, I had a Yavapai Medicine Man bless it.

It floats above gold targets. Literally just gravitates over the gold. It's the darndest thing! :skullflag:

Aww............that ain't nothing, I got a Vaquero that is so good, all I have to do is open the car door and say fetch and it brings me back silver coins and gold rings.

tabman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions