What's it worth Tesoro eldorado

iaddrummer

Aug 12, 2015
robinson illinois
Detector(s) used
bh 202 and just bought an original tesoro eldorado
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking to either sell or trade my eldorado with 3 coils the standard 5" donut a sniper coil and 12" widescan I am just not having the best luck figuring it out and wanting something with more than one tone. It comes with a bag and is in good working order and has the metal box not plastic. Just trying to get an idea of its worth so I can figure out what I should ask or look for in a trade

Thanks

Derrick

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Fisher Teknetics Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Search ebay

choose on the lest side "sold listings"

looks like one went for $90 and the other for $140 of you metal box type

coils do better by themselves, I'd sell them separate. imho

OP
OP
I

iaddrummer

Aug 12, 2015
robinson illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks may just end up holding on to it that wont leave me much to work with getting a different one

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Fisher Teknetics Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agreed. Instead of blowing $150 on a new coil, Ive been buying some older detectors

OP
OP
I

iaddrummer

Aug 12, 2015
robinson illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well pulled the trigger and posted it and the coils on ebay going to use the money to buy something else

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'd be better off to sell on a forum so you don't get hit with eBay fees! Except there are a bunch of lowballers lurking on them. No matter how low you drop a price some feel compelled to offer you just a little less.

OP
OP
I

iaddrummer

Aug 12, 2015
robinson illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i do not have access to sell on the forums thought about doing facebook sell groups for metal detectors but i dont see too many older machines and when i do they usually sit without a word so i decided to take a shot at ebay i know about the fee's but at least it will get sold for a decent price so far its got some decent action going but people seem to be more interested in the extra coils

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll give ya 175 !!

I know you are (probably) kidding, although that would be a bargain, but you must be a Charter Member to sell on T-Net. I have seen a lot of one time wonders post "What is this worth?" threads to get around the rule, although this OP seems legit as he listed it on Ebay, but it still bugs me. Rant off. :skullflag:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread