Playing with my Deleon yesterday....

Stoof2010

Jul 12, 2016
S.E. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And found this!! It's not gold :-( but it's silver!!!
20160712_213550.jpg

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Congratz on a nice Silver ring!

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice ring! Tesoro detectors sure do a great job locking onto things that are round with holes in them.

tabman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sweet Silver - Congrats! :occasion14:

randyalbin

Sep 24, 2007
Flat Rock, Kansas
Detector(s) used
White's 5900 CB,XL Pro,IDX Pro,MX5,Tesoro's Bandido,INCA,OutLaw,Tiger Shark,Toltec ll,Toltec 100,Troy Shadow X2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep at it and you will find a gold one, location being the most important factor.

OP
OP
Stoof2010

Stoof2010

Jul 12, 2016
S.E. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep at it and you will find a gold one, location being the most important factor.

I use other detectors for gold. I have no gold to even bench test to start understanding how gold will ring in on the Deleon.
Wish someone who had one could test some gold rings to have an idea where it rings in.
Right now I skip over all but coin signals.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Most gold rings come up in the pulltab range on the DeLeon which is a fairly broad range between 25 and 65 that's the machine I used to find the rings in my avatar among others.

Neat silver ring btw.

Regards + HH

Bill

OP
OP
Stoof2010

Stoof2010

Jul 12, 2016
S.E. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most gold rings come up in the pulltab range on the DeLeon which is a fairly broad range between 25 and 65 that's the machine I used to find the rings in my avatar among others.

Neat silver ring btw.

Regards + HH

Bill

Oh great. I skipped over all the tab signals lol. That thing is great for tabs. When it says tab, it's a tab (or now in this case could be a ring) :-(
Ahh well. One of the neighbors got mad and yelled to stop with the metal detector. I need to start using headphones. I don't realize how annoying that tesoro beep is but now thinking about it, others are probably easily annoyed by it. Lol

Noone else is detecting there so I can always go back over the area again and dig all the pull tabs lol. With headphones of course

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Fisher Teknetics Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh great. I skipped over all the tab signals lol. That thing is great for tabs. When it says tab, it's a tab (or now in this case could be a ring) :-(
Ahh well. One of the neighbors got mad and yelled to stop with the metal detector. I need to start using headphones. I don't realize how annoying that tesoro beep is but now thinking about it, others are probably easily annoyed by it. Lol

Noone else is detecting there so I can always go back over the area again and dig all the pull tabs lol. With headphones of course

I'm sure it's the same with Tesoro machines as any others, I have gold rings I've found that ring up the exact same VID as some pulltabs I have found...

Now the men's larger rings are higher, but the women's small gold rings are right in there with the trash.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions