Awsome Digger.. It has took 1st place over my good old trusty Leche digger.

Bill G

Jan 8, 2006
Awesome Digger.. It has took 1st place over my good old trusty Leche digger.

My family got me one of these White's diggers to try and all I can say is this digger is one awesome digger. The handle is super sweet a little oversized and fitted for your hand. It also has a thumb spot on the top of the handle with an indent on the back of the guard that's a little taller than the one on the Leche. This indent along with the thumb notch in the handle is for pushing down with the thumb when digging or cutting a plug (This is a really nice added feature for digging). It also has some really nice sharp serrations on both sides of the blade with a very nice built in measure in inch's and centimeters on the blade. The White's digger seems to be every bit as tough and well built as my trusty old Leche digger. The White's digger will flat cut through the grass with no problems weather your left handed or right.

I give it :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I thought I would share how nice this tool is. :tongue3:

Happy Hunting All,
Bill G

Attachments

• digmaster3.jpg
    digmaster3.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree... I have a George Lesche Raptor and a Walter Lesche Lesche and really like them both but I bought one of these whites and received it last Friday and its really really nice. :) Best handle by far!!

TrashureSeeker

Jan 11, 2016
Germany
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, EuroAce 350, magnets on ropes
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have one as well. I can't compare it to anything else but it's for sure a well made digging tool.

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have both and I use the whites for tough ground but for the rest of the soil the Lesche gets used. Not to fond of the printing on the bottom of the Whites. tks for the correction

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bill G

Bill G

Jan 8, 2006
I have both and I use the whites for tough ground but for the rest of the soil the Lesche gets used. Not to fond of the printing on the bottom of the lesche.

I think you mean the printing on the bottom of the White's digger not the Leche concerning it's origin of manufacture. I to don't care for this myself even though I really like the digger as stated.

Happy Hunting,
Bill G

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
put fingers in gear and forgot the brain. Its Whites as u said.

Ghosthunter57

Nov 24, 2015
North Florida
Detector(s) used
T2 Classic, Safari, Tejon, Cibola, Golden Umax, GTP 1350, 1236-X2, F-44, BH 3300 Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spot on...the best hand digger made! Only problem is it's so sharp I have split the sheath seams twice putting it back in.:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Bill G

Bill G

Jan 8, 2006
Spot on...the best hand digger made! Only problem is it's so sharp I have split the sheath seams twice putting it back in.:icon_thumright:

I hear ya, I found that this leather digger holder works great and prevents that problem. I have had it for years. I forgot were I got it (I have two of them). I have seen them sold on detectors vendors sites over the years and I give it :icon_thumright::icon_thumright:

Happy Hunting,
Bill G

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 143

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Well, re-reinforce threads on the sheath with light-test fishing line.
And glue the entry points on the sheath as well, for durability. There is a rivet at those points, right?
That (should) keep the sheath from being opened by that sharp digger...!
If you don't have rivet or reinforcement there, consider small bolts, nuts, etc at those entry points, so by then, your digger will have given up fightin it...!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread