Picked Up These Wireless Adapters For My Tesoro Detectors, They Work Great.

Bill G

Jan 8, 2006
I picked up the Deteknix WR6 wireless dongles to use on my favorite headphones with my Tesoro detectors. Man these things work great with no noticeable delay. They mount easy and have a rated 6 to 7 hours battery life.They charge with a USB type cord and a standard type USB type phone charger and run around $89.00 in cost.

I just tuck the headphones receiver in a small cell phone pouch on my belt and run the headphone cord down to it, works great. I install the transmitter on the detector with the rubber O ring (takes 5 seconds to do) also can be mounted a few diffrent ways (see pic's). I turn everything on and it's good to go.

It is really nice to not have the cord attached to the detector. Fineally someone has made a product that works great to make any pair of headphones wireless with no delay that's easy to mount to a detector :icon_thumright:

Happy Hunting All,
Bill G

Attachments

• IMG_1585.JPG
    IMG_1585.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_1581.JPG
    IMG_1581.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1582.JPG
    IMG_1582.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1586.JPG
    IMG_1586.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1584.JPG
    IMG_1584.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1580.JPG
    IMG_1580.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 97

DeepDigs

Oct 27, 2016
WI
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, XP Deus 2, XP Deus, Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you so much for posting this, I've got to get a set of these.

DeepDigs

Oct 27, 2016
WI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well Bill you've inspired me - I just bought this unit new off of Ebay for $90. :headbang: I plan to add Velcro straps to the upper shaft on all of my units so I can use it with all of them. Can't wait to try it out!

Stoof2010

Jul 12, 2016
S.E. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man I've been looking into these. Only reason I don't use headphones is the cord. Always getting in the way and sick of removing them each dig.
I think I'm gonna grab them. Thanks for the reminder and happy hunting!!

pinenut

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2016
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Various Tesoro - mostly Bandido II μMAX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Man I've been looking into these. Only reason I don't use headphones is the cord. Always getting in the way and sick of removing them each dig.
I think I'm gonna grab them. Thanks for the reminder and happy hunting!!

Wireless would be cool, but a coiled cord the right length works well for me.
I just set the detector down along side of me, gently stab my Lesche where the detector told me the target is, and flip the pinpointer on to confirm. The cord is on my right, and digger & pinpointer on the left. Cord is never in the way, but I haven't been out bushwhackin', either.

When I had the flimsy uncoiled cord on my first (cheapo) headphones, it got snagged everywhere...

DeepDigs

Oct 27, 2016
WI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just a heads up to anyone considering buying these (like I just did) Garrett is coming out with a better version of this (20+ hrs battery life per recharge plus faster response time) early in 2017. Called the Z-Lynk. No word yet on the price. There's a video up on the Garrett YouTube website if your interested in learning more. It will work with any detector that uses the 1/4" jack.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread