5.75 Concentric Coil- 5 Pin

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a 5.75 (5 3/4") coil that I used with my Cortes. Can someone tell me if it can be used with other Tesoro machines and specifically which ones? Thank you, I will be selling it for a really good price. Thanks for any information! HH- Shanegalang

pinenut

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2016
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Various Tesoro - mostly Bandido II μMAX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a 5.75 (5 3/4") coil that I used with my Cortes. Can someone tell me if it can be used with other Tesoro machines and specifically which ones? Thank you, I will be selling it for a really good price. Thanks for any information! HH- Shanegalang

Shanegalang, it'll work with almost any of the other 5 pin Tesoros. Of the current models, that would include the Outlaw, Silver microMax, DeLeon, and of course, the Cortes.

OP
OP
shanegalang

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
Shanegalang, it'll work with almost any of the other 5 pin Tesoros. Of the current models, that would include the Outlaw, Silver microMax, DeLeon, and of course, the Cortes.
Thank you very much! Can you suggest a fair price if I sell it?

pinenut

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2016
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Various Tesoro - mostly Bandido II μMAX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Depends on condition, but generally, ask about 1/2 what new goes for. If I didn't already have several of that one, I'd make you an offer... Those 5.75 concentrics are one of my favorite Tesoro coils.

OP
OP
shanegalang

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Depends on condition, but generally, ask about 1/2 what new goes for. If I didn't already have several of that one, I'd make you an offer... Those 5.75 concentrics are one of my favorite Tesoro coils.
Okay, thanks again. It was used very very little and has the coil cover. I see it online anywhere from $85.00 to $110.00. Guess I'll put it about $45.00.

JoeDirty

Oct 7, 2016
Denver Colorado
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejón Black with a 5.75 concentric coil,
Tesoro Compadré 5.75 coil, Makro Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you selling the cortez?

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great price on a great coil! If i didnt have 2 of them i would have that one....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread