pinenut

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2016
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Various Tesoro - mostly Bandido II μMAX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Historically when has Tesoro released their new product lines is it in January in a new calendar year..Black Friday, before Christmas, just curious.

Are you expecting a new Tesoro soon...?
I keep buying all the old ones to try... ^_^

MD2020

Oct 14, 2016
Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Umax w/ 8" concentric
Tesoro Cibola w/ 9x8
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont know historically .. but i can tell you this. I called Tesoro about 3 weeks ago to ask questions about my current Tesoro and if they were going to release anything similar to AT pro (primarily the waterproof). I was told nothing like the AT pro ... but they would be releasing, in the near future, a new model of detector. What near future means??? .... well you got me on that. But he did sound like it would be soon.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It sounded like it would be soon two-years ago. I'm like Linus, waiting for the Great Pumpkin. :coffee2:

OP
OP
doggoneitdignit

doggoneitdignit

Oct 2, 2016
Canada
Detector(s) used
Current: Vaquero,Compadre,T2,300i, ML 440V, and Simplex+
Past:Whites 4000 D Series 3, Radio Shack 3001 Micronta
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Are you expecting a new Tesoro soon...?
I keep buying all the old ones to try... ^_^

I have been looking at the older ones yes..as I have not been anticipating a new release soon, likely a used Tesoro Tejon and a new Compadre would be on the top of my list if I were to have some extra cash to spend on a few more.

Last edited:

jld66

Oct 28, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
Vaquero with 8x11, 8x9, 5.75 concentric coils.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I do not see why Tesoro can't come out with it's own decent pinpointer. Surely that would not be a vast undertaking for them as this "new" detector has been. Though i'm not at all interested in the new machine, with the way they have gone about it and all. I would buy a pinpointer from them though. Every other make seems to have their own. Yet, one more thing Tesoro can't seem to manage doing. You know, just something truly new from them for us fans would be nice. At the very least it would show they still have a heartbeat...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread