Tesoro has a new machine out!

GreenMeanie

Jun 3, 2006
TreasureTerrain.com
Detector(s) used
NOX 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same here they couldn't even give us a Multi Tone option.

Am I the only one who was disappointed with this? I was waiting for something more upgraded, Something more high end from them with more fine tuning and then this... I've been wanting to try the outlaw or vaquero but have been waiting for the "new" machine to pull the trigger and now I'm just starring in silence.. :icon_scratch:

Nomad NJ

Jul 19, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was going to buy a 5.75 coil for my Vaquero and I don't know what to do. I love the 11 x8 coil. I will probably buy the Navajo because of the price.

pinenut

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2016
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Various Tesoro - mostly Bandido II μMAX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just get the coil...

I was going to buy a 5.75 coil for my Vaquero and I don't know what to do. I love the 11 x8 coil. I will probably buy the Navajo because of the price.

It's Mojave...:tongue3:

Get the 5.75c for your Vaquero. Less money, and Vaquero has a fully adjustable GB, and not just the 2 presets.
I'm wondering if Tesoro may produce the Lucky 7 coil in a 4 pin... :sunny:

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Use the Vaquero with the larger search coil for the larger less trashy open areas when searching for really deep targets. Use the Mojave with the 7 inch search coil in heavy trashy areas, especially next to buildings where there are lots of nails. For just a little more money you can have the best of both worlds. You're going to be missing the boat if you don't get the Mojave. Trust me on this!

tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's Mojave...:tongue3:

Get the 5.75c for your Vaquero. Less money, and Vaquero has a fully adjustable GB, and not just the 2 presets.
I'm wondering if Tesoro may produce the Lucky 7 coil in a 4 pin... :sunny:

When do you expect the arrival of your new Mojave? I can't wait to hear your report after you use it for awhile.

tabman

pinenut

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2016
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Various Tesoro - mostly Bandido II μMAX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hopefully, tomorrow...

When do you expect the arrival of your new Mojave? I can't wait to hear your report after you use it for awhile.

tabman

Mine was scheduled to be here tomorrow, but I haven't checked tracking for a couple days. I can't imagine it'll work better than the Tesoros I regularly use, but I had to have one anyway...:tongue3:

Now I just need to find some better spots to hunt; haven't yet been to a spot where I can pull out multiple silvers in the same day, like some of you guys always seem to do..!

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Since I didn't get to go detecting today I thought I'd do a video. First off let me tip my hat to those guys you do a lot of videos. It's super hard to watch the screen and also keep an eye on the target. Add to that I don't know how to pause or edit. I'm lucky that I didn't fall down and hurt myself.
laughing021.gif
I couldn't see the screen on the Fors Relic but here are the settings: Di3, Sens 99, Iron Volume 5, Tone Break 75 and in case you couldn't see I had the AT Pro in the Pro Zero mode.

These are some of my favorite detectors and I've found a lot of good stuff with each one. However, there's no doubt in my mind that I'll be grabbing the Tesoro Mojave when I'm working at a site that has a lot of nails. Enjoy!

tabman

ChuckVT

Feb 14, 2017
Florida
Detector(s) used
Virtually every major unit from every manufacturer. I have been detecting since 1968.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video and 'nuff said! Tesoro just kills it in nails!

doggoneitdignit

Oct 2, 2016
Canada
Detector(s) used
Current: Vaquero,Compadre,T2,300i, ML 440V, and Simplex+
Past:Whites 4000 D Series 3, Radio Shack 3001 Micronta
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow!!! exactly I was impressed. Lets see bottle caps next.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions