Mojave on the way!! Couldn't help myself.

Stoof2010

Jul 12, 2016
S.E. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can't imagine anyone wanting one of those detectors. What are you smoking? LOL

tabman

OP
OP
Stoof2010

Stoof2010

Jul 12, 2016
S.E. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the way I see it, I didn't NEED it. With my vaq, modded cibola, bandido II micromax, AnD outlaw I had my bases covered with hunting bad ground.
But having a turn on a go that has ground switch was hard to not want. Plus the new coil. I love my Troy super 7 and the new one, although not the same for patent reasons as Troy, I love the performance and disc abilities it has on my Deleon. That bad boy on my outlaw or bandido II micromax will be something!!
But in the end I lost the fight with myself.
My cutlass micromax is essentially a 8" compadre at 12khz but with sensitivity knob and kick down motion all metal to boot.
So I gave up the fight and bought one. Lol

I thought I hit the lottery with that cutlass micromax. But from what I'm hearing the Mojave is a whole new beast, not just a super up compadre.

goodtimecharlie

Aug 11, 2012
winfield,ks.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600-Tesoro Mojave-Tesoro Tiger Shark- TRX pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I am Loving mine so far. I'm just starting to learn what this little beast is capable off. I believe it will be a keeper.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On tabman advice, I had purchased a new Mojave and should receive by this Friday. For me, it will be good hunting and good luck.

OP
OP
Stoof2010

Stoof2010

Jul 12, 2016
S.E. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now I need to weather to allow me to go out.
Staring at my detectors for the past couple months is killing me!!! Now the weather looks like it's gonna break then goes down to 30 lol

doggoneitdignit

Oct 2, 2016
Canada
Detector(s) used
Current: Vaquero,Compadre,T2,300i, ML 440V, and Simplex+
Past:Whites 4000 D Series 3, Radio Shack 3001 Micronta
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Out here gets cold were -11 C which is 12.2F today, we have been hovering around this awhile been getting some luck breaks a few days in the 4 C, and one day we got to 9.2 C, should have gone out that day but not enough to thaw the ground.

Max Temp: 9.2 °C
Max Temp.Date: Feb.16 2017
Min temp: -35 °C
Min Temp. Date: Jan.11 2017

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Fisher Teknetics Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We're at 80F and dodging tornadoes in Arkansas tonight, come on down.....

OP
OP
Stoof2010

Stoof2010

Jul 12, 2016
S.E. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds great Steve!!! But alas, I can't keep buying detectors without working haha. But I believe in the next couple weeks and hope to get out soon.
I keep bench testing.

doggoneitdignit

Oct 2, 2016
Canada
Detector(s) used
Current: Vaquero,Compadre,T2,300i, ML 440V, and Simplex+
Past:Whites 4000 D Series 3, Radio Shack 3001 Micronta
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Steve no thanks..and hope that everyone is ok, my dreams about Tornadoes are frightening enough and never seen one up close, but have a look at these pics last year from across my field from where I live looking like a large funnel was ready to touchdown. Some other areas not so lucky, one did touch down ouside the city. Sorry for the shots not so clear as it was obviously dark outside.
file.jpeg file1.jpeg file2.jpeg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions