Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2016
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Various Tesoro - mostly Bandido II μMAX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
not that common...

Anybody want to swap their old used 8" brown concentric Delta 4-pin female coil for a very nice 8X9 4-pin Delta concentric with coil cover? Needing just a little bit smaller coil for my Cibola. Thanks!

Charles

Charles, while it is common in 5 pin version, the 8" donut probably isn't very common in 4 pin (Delta), as they didn't come stock on any 4 pin detectors.

You may have better luck swapping for a 5.75.
While 5.75 isn't a "stock" coil in 4 pin either, they are relatively common (and work very well).

OP
OP
Charles (Sabre)(Tx)

Charles (Sabre)(Tx)

Mar 19, 2008
Cuero, Texas
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Fors CoRe, Minelab Excaliber II & Explorer XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes...I know...but I already have the 5.75 concentric and like it a lot. Maybe I ought to try and get a 5.75 DD or the 8.5" DD? They are probably more common. Thanks.

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Fisher Teknetics Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a 8.5 DD on ebay after buying my Vaquero with the 11x8 RSD coil.

I can see no difference in depth between them in air tests.(8.5" round vs 11x8 rectangle?)

It looks like Tesoro dropped the 8.5 round DD with the release of the new 11x8 RSD DD.

This morning I see a few dealers still have new 8.5 round DD Delta in stock. And a lot cheaper than the 11x8 RSD.

I like the 8.5, it is a pancake and doesn't get hung up on everything BUT the 11x8 RSD is lighter.
fwiw

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread