Mojave Finds

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Fisher Teknetics Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had to put the atpro down and check this mojave out. So far I'm loving it. This beep and dig stuff is pretty cool. Found this 10k Jesus on the cross and this beat up gold ring. The gold ring disc out right at foil line.

Great!

I found a ladies 14k gold band, discs out on the F in foil......have to dig it all to find gold on any detector.

OP
OP
S

Shot1

Jun 19, 2015
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AtPro , Tesoro Mojave
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1489668146.297480.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1489668164.516562.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1489668193.367905.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1489668217.854737.jpg

OP
OP
S

Shot1

Jun 19, 2015
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I forgot to add. The parking lot was full of hot rocks. After I switched to high disc it was hunt able. And then I found the ring. Pretty dang impressive. Loving this Mojave.

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Big Congrats! It's hard to put down the Mojave because it so much fun to use. Your gold finds are going to go way up and so are your masked silver finds! I set my discrimination just high enough to discriminate out a nail because I don't want to miss any small gold jewelry. BTW the Mojave was designed to handle hot rocks in the 'high' ground condition position.

tabman

OP
OP
S

Shot1

Jun 19, 2015
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Big Congrats! It's hard to put down the Mojave because it so much fun to use. Your gold finds are going to go way up and so are your masked silver finds! I set my discrimination just high enough to discriminate out a nail because I don't want to miss any small gold jewelry. BTW the Mojave was designed to handle hot rocks in the 'high' ground condition position.

tabman

Yes Sir. It's does a fine job at it too.

OP
OP
S

Shot1

Jun 19, 2015
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gravel parking lot.

Hihosilver

Jan 2, 2013
Eastern Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Mojave, Tesoro Outlaw, Tesoro Golden micromax (present machines), Past: once upon a time, long, long ago... a Bounty Hunter 840.
Coils: 5.75 concentric, 7” black concentric, 7" widescan,
Primary Interest:
Other
Gravel parking lot.

There are several gravel parking lot areas I cannot hunt at all because of the hot rocks... the gravel comes from slag, the by-product for coke production, for making steel. The Mojave interests me for this reason.

OP
OP
S

Shot1

Jun 19, 2015
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are several gravel parking lot areas I cannot hunt at all because of the hot rocks... the gravel comes from slag, the by-product for coke production, for making steel. The Mojave interests me for this reason.

I'm surely not an expert. But I'll bet the Mojave will surprise you.

Welgund

Aug 27, 2014
Colorado
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX 3030, CZ-6a, CZ 5, Tesoro Vaquero, Mojave, Fisher F75 Ltd2, MXT Pro, Makro Multi Kruzer, Deeptech VGG
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, the Mojave is the only machine I have that let's me hunt the gravel tot lots here also. The high mineral switch is gold in my book.

Relicific

Silver Member
Feb 2, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
X terra 705
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A great hunt
Nice going