Strange truck left this on my porch today...

Tired Rooster

Nov 6, 2011
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have wanted a fresh water detector for a few years now. Finally said "TO HECK WITH IT". I ordered myself a new Tiger Shark. I have been wanting to try one of these for quite a while. Put it together, dropped the batteries in, ground balanced, and played in the back yard till it got dark. Can't wait to get in the water with it!

IMG_0193.JPG

IMG_0204.JPG

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
you afraid of the dark?

ltd063

Sep 28, 2016
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 & Excal II, Tesoro SandShark, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the water machine. As much as I love all forms of MD'ing, water hunting is what I enjoy the most. Let us know how it goes. Post early and post often, so those of us that live north of you can live vicariously through your exploits.

mrcolin2u

Dec 23, 2004
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II umax
Fisher CZ20
Minelab Excalibur II 10" coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My first detector was a Tesoro Stingray II that worked well in a few Caribbean Island in salt water. I found many gold rings with that machine although it did not perform well here on the west coast because of mineralization .
I eventually replaced it with a CZ20. Never tried it in fresh water but I'm sure it would have been a great performer like your Tiger shark will be.
I also had a Tesoro Pirahna that got flooded with salt water due to flimsy latches, Tesoro made me pay for repairs so I sold that machine even though it was a deep seeker. I still have my Bandito II umax but I haven't bought another tesoro since then !
Cheers
Colin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread