Morning walk with the Vaquero....still smiling.

Tired Rooster

Nov 6, 2011
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This morning was my second trip out with the Vaquero. I was able to hunt a couple of hours at an old school yard that rarely gives up anything at all any longer. I have once in a while been able to pull a goodie or two still out of this place with one of my other machines, but it's pretty scarce for sure. So...lets give the "V" a shot at it. Mind you, I am still learning this Vaquero and listening for every subtle difference in tone over each target as well as getting familiar with the disc abilities. I'm telling you. This Vaquero is a VERY capable machine! The finds : Two nickels (No Buffs), three copper pennies, old Winchester .20 gage shotgun brass, button and half of an old horse shoe which is not pictured are definitely not memorable finds. But, I have never found a nickel there and have been over this place many times as have many others. I have actually left this school yard on more than one occasion with nothing in the bag except trash. I did find trash mind you, but less than my last outing with it. Sorry to be long winded, but I am very pleased with this machine and am so very happy that I decided to purchase it.

IMG_0266.JPG

I also am reading "Mastering the Tesoro Tejon and Vaquero" by Christian Thorsten. It's a good read so far with some really good information in it. I downloaded it last night and have read maybe a third of it so far. Thanks for looking and good luck to all of ya!

T.R.

Last edited:

darktower007

Feb 21, 2017
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus/Vaquero/At Max/fisher f70/carrot pen pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It’s a great machine! Be mindful... if set up properly it can be SHOCKINGLY deep.

So if your down 10 inches and it keeps beeping??? Keep digging!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Study the Tesoro Cult Member Handbook I'm sending you, and we will be in touch! :headbang:

Attachments

• terryshake.jpg
    terryshake.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 85

Peter67

Oct 9, 2016
Belgium
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Xp Deus
Minelab Equinox 600
Nokta Makro Legend
Nokta Makro Multikruzer
Tesoro Lobo Super Traq,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Study the Tesoro Cult Member Handbook I'm sending you, and we will be in touch! :headbang:

Tesoro users are already considered as a special group, so why not a special handshake for each member. I love it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread