Got Coil?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

pinenut

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2016
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Various Tesoro - mostly Bandido II μMAX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One of my favorite coils - got six already though.. ^_^

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So sad to see you selling your Tesoro stuff :-(

I know. When I shipped my Tiger Shark and Sand Shark out, I felt a small tinge of sadness. Those two machines represented hundreds of hours of detecting, and thousands of dollars in melt gold. When I shipped the Tejon; Vaquero; Silver uMax; and Cibola, out to their new owners, the hours I spent with these machines came flooding back. Twenty+ years swinging Tesoro machines, hanging out with Vince and Rusty, it really is the end of a longtime romance.

I wish only the best for my Arizona brother, Vince Gifford. I hope he is able to carry on his Father's vision,and propel Tesoro forward. But today, right now, you can buy one machine, the Minelab Equinox 800 for $900.00, that can do the job of the entire Tesoro line (over $4,000.00), and MORE! :skullflag:

Lewy

Oct 29, 2017
Bournemouth
Detector(s) used
Tesoro vaquero , compadre, outlaw, cibola, silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry that's a shame no more tesoro hunting for you.
But you know give it a while and you will be back with another tesoro detector, there is something about them we can't resist.
I did the same ages ago.

Lewy

Peter67

Oct 9, 2016
Belgium
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Xp Deus
Minelab Equinox 600
Nokta Makro Legend
Nokta Makro Multikruzer
Tesoro Lobo Super Traq,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry that's a shame no more tesoro hunting for you.
But you know give it a while and you will be back with another tesoro detector, there is something about them we can't resist.
I did the same ages ago.

Lewy

I know what you mean. I have the Deus and the Equinox but at new permissions the Lobo Super Traq is the first one i use because it gives me the highest chance on gold. After i used the Lobo, the Deus or Equinox can clean up. The places i come are so trashy and for gold i have to dig almost every signal, something i don't have to do with the Lobo.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread