Metal Detecting

longcut

Oct 16, 2012
Misipy
Detector(s) used
X Terra 505 and Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think the dealers are sitting and waiting to see what happens , just like us owners are … Doesn't much matter to me , I own two nice Tesoro machines and I figure they are gonna last me long enough ,,,:occasion18:

misplacedrednek

Aug 20, 2006
Temple, GA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just sent my Tesoro off for a tune up last Thursday. At least there still doing that.

OP
OP
R

RWJR13

Apr 25, 2007
MESQUITE, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT & Classic ID
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think the dealers are sitting and waiting to see what happens , just like us owners are … Doesn't much matter to me , I own two nice Tesoro machines and I figure they are gonna last me long enough ,,,:occasion18:

Right.....

I just sent my Tesoro off for a tune up last Thursday. At least there still doing that.

Thats good news...Did you call first to ask if they were?....Gotta buddy of mine with his original owned Sidewinder beat to heck with lots of field use on it....needs mostly cosmetic fix....

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got a coil being repaired by Tesoro right now...

misplacedrednek

Aug 20, 2006
Temple, GA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right.....

Thats good news...Did you call first to ask if they were?....Gotta buddy of mine with his original owned Sidewinder beat to heck with lots of field use on it....needs mostly cosmetic fix....

Yes, I called first and was told to send it. The website still says you can send stuff also. I'm not sure I would wait around if you want to send something in.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread