Makro Multi Kruzer
Teknetics T2 SE
Teknetics Omega 8000 V4
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Vaquero
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got the Eldorado yesterday morning. It’s in like new condition. Pics coming later. I took it out for a night hunt. It was likely my last hunt of the season as winter is here. From 12am- 3:15 am I hit my favorite field with the Eldorado. So, right off the bat, I prefer it’s higher tone to that of the vaquero. This field is iron rich with good small signals scattered in. Within 20 minutes I had a general service eagle coat button dug from about 6”. It does disc the large iron a little better than the vaquero, however I still dug plenty of big iron and spikes. Upping the disc did not cut it out further. Overall it’s very comparable to the vaquero, has similar depth but slightly slower recovery perhaps? But I had an easier time power balancing than the vaquero. Very happy with it.

OP
OP
IowaRelic

IowaRelic

Jul 29, 2018
Alabama from Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Multi Kruzer
Teknetics T2 SE
Teknetics Omega 8000 V4
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Vaquero
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
EF1DB2BE-08FB-43AC-832A-FA394C132E6D.jpeg F4DDA4C0-DBDC-494A-8937-C769A3AAD190.jpeg ED4D3657-3EA0-4D52-9A47-E57110C84E10.jpeg

Got her muddy, then got her clean. Best finds of the night hunt.. at bottom is the eagle. Roached. The middle is a back to another 2 or three piece, and the upper is a small cuff flat button shank missing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread