Tesoro Parts

DOWNANDOUT

Greenie
Oct 4, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know the Tesoro Empire has Fallen and People are Frustrated with their customer service,But Tesoro still has a Boatload of parts the Best way to gain access is thru Rusty Henry.He and I live 5 miles from Tesoro I would help but I don`t think Vince likes me for the 4 Oct 2018 posting of the Fake News Layoffs.Building for sale 1.4 million, I miss working their.

pinenut

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2016
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Various Tesoro - mostly Bandido II μMAX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know the Tesoro Empire has Fallen and People are Frustrated with their customer service,But Tesoro still has a Boatload of parts the Best way to gain access is thru Rusty Henry.He and I live 5 miles from Tesoro I would help but I don`t think Vince likes me for the 4 Oct 2018 posting of the Fake News Layoffs.Building for sale 1.4 million, I miss working their.

Can you tell us who’s the best person to contact for repair/servicing of Tesoro detectors?
Might either Rusty or Carl be considering repairs..?

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Somebody please release the schematics to the customer base so we can repair our own devices. They’re in a folder on the shelf in the bathroom.

GreenMeanie

Jun 3, 2006
TreasureTerrain.com
Detector(s) used
NOX 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a question since you worked there.
Did you guys really have to retune all these detectors everyone kept sending in or did you actually look at them and laugh and just send them back saying you did it to make them happy?

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
You never know. Wow may be the perfect person to help out. Give it a go. You may be surprised.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread