pinenut

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2016
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Various Tesoro - mostly Bandido II μMAX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think it’s time for me to let go of a couple as well. Not because I don’t like them, but because I’m not using them and need some quick cash for another hobby of mine.. (stereo audio equipment, a bottomless money pit)

I think it’ll be an excellent Eldorado (μMAX style), very nice Cutlass μMAX, and possibly one of my Bandido II μMAX machines (I have 3, all very nice). Debating on selling my purchased new, black Vaquero - perfect but just not used, and a like new, high-tone Cibola. All are in perfect, working order.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I let go of everything but 2 machines...

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I just “let go” it’s so relaxing not hanging on to everything I’ve purchased or gotten.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Me Too, just started selling "some" of my electronics equipment, robotic arms, large robots...etc. Still hard to sell my detectors, but did manage to give a new in package Garrett cameo finds bag to a person that was short on money.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been downsizing everything. Sold the boat, 5 detectors, canoe, a Civil War gun, gave a big mineral collection to a friend and on and on.

Dragonscout

Nov 1, 2018
Warner Robins, Ga
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO (formerly) - Tesoro Mojave, and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess I should have waited a little longer before pulling the trigger on getting a couple, but since I got a practically new Vaquero for well under $200 I'm not to bad off. Just wondering whether or not to let go of the 800 since they should be around for a long time and it has less than 15 minutes on it....

nagant

Apr 21, 2017
iowa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Golden micromax, compadre. ML EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd like to sell a Golden µmax and Swedish camp stoves, coleman lanterns but Ebay lost its appeal and been burned selling on line before. Hard to sell local. Got rid of a lot of camping gear on craigslist, cheap sell quick but but good gear takes awhile. It i sold every optimus, primus type stove at ebay's lowest estimate I'd have enough to get a decent flatboat.

Boog

Apr 30, 2007
E. Central Indiana
Yeah, downsizing, I been doing that, got rid of bunch of stuff,, been looking at my Vaquero, I think will be letting it go, kinda hate to, but just havn’t hardly used it the last year, guess downsizing is what you do when you get old.
Boog

bleeohio

Apr 8, 2017
Nw ohio
Detector(s) used
This space for rent...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man you guys need to get to listing stuff as I'm always looking for a good vaquero...

GreenMeanie

Jun 3, 2006
TreasureTerrain.com
Detector(s) used
NOX 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New or old tone?

I'd like to sell a Golden µmax and Swedish camp stoves, coleman lanterns but Ebay lost its appeal and been burned selling on line before. Hard to sell local. Got rid of a lot of camping gear on craigslist, cheap sell quick but but good gear takes awhile. It i sold every optimus, primus type stove at ebay's lowest estimate I'd have enough to get a decent flatboat.

OP
OP
IowaRelic

IowaRelic

Jul 29, 2018
Alabama from Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Multi Kruzer
Teknetics T2 SE
Teknetics Omega 8000 V4
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Vaquero
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Still got mine, bleeohio

bleeohio

Apr 8, 2017
Nw ohio
Detector(s) used
This space for rent...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang, forgot all about that iowarelic, been a hectic week or so. I'll give you a call.

pinenut

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2016
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well - sold off a nice Bandido II microMAX and a Cutlass microMAX- so far. I’ll probably list a couple more Tesoros next week.
Getting closer to my goal of funds for another hobby.. (home audio equipment). ^_^

Stoof2010

Jul 12, 2016
S.E. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How the thinning going pinenut?
That Cutlass umax is a nice and somewhat pretty rare detector. Didn't make it for long before changing to Cutlass II umax and dropping khz to 10.
I still have mine. Something about the older machines audio frequency. Music to my ears.

pinenut

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2016
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How the thinning going pinenut?
That Cutlass umax is a nice and somewhat pretty rare detector. Didn't make it for long before changing to Cutlass II umax and dropping khz to 10.
I still have mine. Something about the older machines audio frequency. Music to my ears.

I sold off four detectors that I didn’t use often. Still have plenty of good Tesoros!
Used my Tejon the last few times out - finding more gold rings with it than I had been before. Probably just a coincidence, but happy to find gold rings! Got snow around now, which means that the “snow dummies” are restocking the hills for me. ^_^

Found this chubby class ring from ‘58 on top of a snow play hill, about two months back.

46238D1D-A216-4B19-86DF-28A64C5B083D.jpeg
C0488E09-E1ED-488D-BD6E-823240EACC0A.jpeg
71C4D310-F4D4-46B6-BC39-EB907B3EE981.jpeg

And a 14k with diamonds, earlier in the year. Both with the Tejon.

Stoof2010

Jul 12, 2016
S.E. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't wait to be able to get out with the Tejon. Still don't see myself selling anything I have until maybe I need money or something.
Very cool ring!!!

doggoneitdignit

Oct 2, 2016
Canada
Detector(s) used
Current: Vaquero,Compadre,T2,300i, ML 440V, and Simplex+
Past:Whites 4000 D Series 3, Radio Shack 3001 Micronta
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Me Too, just started selling "some" of my electronics equipment, robotic arms, large robots...etc. Still hard to sell my detectors, but did manage to give a new in package Garrett cameo finds bag to a person that was short on money.

When will there be and who will be the one to start an official Tesoro Reunion. :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread