pinenut

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2016
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Various Tesoro - mostly Bandido II μMAX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That’s a killer deal - on an excellent detector.
Since they’re now going for that little, I won’t be selling any more of mine. No sense in giving ‘em away.

Sort of sorry I sold the hotter of my two Tejons and my high-tone Vaquero.. Both were quite good.
Still have plenty of Tesoros to play with though.

OP
OP
Mojave1

Mojave1

Jul 2, 2018
NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre- Garrett At Pro- Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That’s a killer deal - on an excellent detector.
Since they’re now going for that little, I won’t be selling any more of mine. No sense in giving ‘em away.

Sort of sorry I sold the hotter of my two Tejons and my high-tone Vaquero.. Both were quite good.
Still have plenty of Tesoros to play with though.

I got it today. He listed it as new but I'm thinking it was used in his store. Box had been into and decal was missing. A little wear to camlocks but other than that looked mint. I put it together and ground balanced outside while in disc mode. Wide open on everything and then 1/4 turn neg. Went back inside to air test. I hit quarters and dimes at 12". My 1st Vaq last year I ground balanced in all metal and could only hit 8" on dimes and quarters. I'm happy now...lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mojave1

Mojave1

Jul 2, 2018
NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre- Garrett At Pro- Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best finds from todays 1st hunt with Vaq include ladies 925 ring. IMG_0496.JPG

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice. I loved my Vaquero, but I had too many machines. If my Cibola breaks, my daughter is an electronics whiz and I'm sure she could fix it but it's very old now and has never broken.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread