pinenut

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2016
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Various Tesoro - mostly Bandido II μMAX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ending today - a good looking but untested example of the Bandido II μMAX...

Take a look - no affiliation with seller. I was thinking of bidding myself, but I still have two of ‘em here and mine are thoroughly tested.

I still think this is one of the best detectors Tesoro ever made.

If this post is against the rules, please delete.

bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw that but 100.00 plus bucks for just shipping is ridiculously stupid. I even emailed the seller to make sure that shipping was not a mistake and they tried to tell me it was correct....... currently at 132.00 and with 105 shipping .......still not too bad.

OP
OP
pinenut

pinenut

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2016
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Various Tesoro - mostly Bandido II μMAX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I saw that but 100.00 plus bucks for just shipping is ridiculously stupid. I even emailed the seller to make sure that shipping was not a mistake and they tried to tell me it was correct....... currently at 132.00 and with 105 shipping .......still not too bad.

When I asked, they told me it was all based on size and weight.. I told them to separate the poles and it would be 1/2 as long, and the thing only weighs around 5#. I got another reply saying that they couldn’t alter the item.. Needless to say - I didn’t bid. Someone may have gotten a nice detector though..

GeoW

Jul 12, 2005
Coastal Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II, XP Deus, XP ORX, Nautilus DMCllBa, Troy X5 Shadow, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Outlaw
A pig in a poke..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions