Sherman Texas area

myelo1023

Jul 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Texas
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett pinpointer
jjfw0926 said:
New to hobby. Looking for area to hunt for older coins. Any ideas or suggestions> I have started looking around Perrin Air Field. Mostly digging up pull tabs and fluorescent lamp ends.

Don't know the area, but welcome to treasurenet! You'll find a lot of great people here that will help all they can.....and the pull tabs and fluorescent parts.....goes with the game, it's a given. I think we are going to start some anti-pull tab legislation soon! ;D

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Vibraprobe 570, My Melon
jjfw0926 said:
New to hobby. Looking for area to hunt for older coins. Any ideas or suggestions> I have started looking around Perrin Air Field. Mostly digging up pull tabs and fluorescent lamp ends.

Welcome over. There are so many places to find good info on here that you will be overwhelmed, not just with locations but with all your gear as well. Good luck and welcome to the madness.

Let me just save you a lot of gas money and knees as an act of kindness, here ya go: http://www.tias.com/cgi-bin/google.fcgi/itemKey=3923203133

Once again I am kidding, I enjoy digging up every cent as I am sure you will.

Jason

The Hunter

Sep 25, 2007
Forney, Tx
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Shaw said:
jjfw0926 said:

Welcome over. There are so many places to find good info on here that you will be overwhelmed, not just with locations but with all your gear as well. Good luck and welcome to the madness.

Let me just save you a lot of gas money and knees as an act of kindness, here ya go: http://www.tias.com/cgi-bin/google.fcgi/itemKey=3923203133

Jason

Dang, and I've been diggin' for them all this time..........

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
The Hunter said:
Shaw said:
jjfw0926 said:

Jason

;D ;D

Hey Hunter I like your signature, Those are words to fly by!

The Hunter

Sep 25, 2007
Forney, Tx
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Shaw said:
The Hunter said:
Shaw said:
jjfw0926 said:

Jason

;D ;D

Thanks Shaw, but with the cost of fuel, I don't get to see the rooftops often........

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
The Hunter said:
Shaw said:
The Hunter said:
Shaw said:
jjfw0926 said:

Jason

;D ;D

Thanks Shaw, but with the cost of fuel, I don't get to see the rooftops often........

I am trying to get back into it but I cannot seem to make the time right now, Maybe next year I will get my hours!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread