New to MD and in the San Antonio Area

myelo1023

Jul 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Texas
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett pinpointer
mdow222 said:
Hi all,

I'm new to MD and am looking for a partner to get to know and prospect with. Hopefully someone with lots of patience with a newbie!! ;D ;D

Hope to hear from some folks soon

Thanks

Mike

Welcome to TreasureNet! You'll find a lot of great useful information here, as well as great friends! You are in an awesome historical area, so I'm sure someone will be able to help you find some great spots. I'm in the Houston area, so do not know much about SA. Either way, you'll have a blast...just never know what your gonna dig...well, other than pull tabs. ;D

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Vibraprobe 570, My Melon
mdow222 said:
Hi all,

I'm new to MD and am looking for a partner to get to know and prospect with. Hopefully someone with lots of patience with a newbie!! ;D ;D

Hope to hear from some folks soon

Thanks

Mike

Welcome to the addiction Mike, There are many articles and people that hunt around your area here. Good luck and HH

brokenarrow

Jan 20, 2009
San Antonio,Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey Mike, how did your search for a hunting partner go? if your still looking im in a group of three that hunt the s.e. side of town.
I live on rigsby maybe 1/2 hr. drive from you to the west. if your interested pm me and we will talk.
:thumbsup:

Cuerno

Jan 31, 2008
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Explorer II
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: Hey Brokenarrow, did you say Rigsby

I am off of W.W.White Rd. why haven't I seen you in Comanche Park? I have hunted that to death along the creek.
Did find a couple of Barber coins there 5 years ago but not much since then. Do you belong to the coin club here? It has been to dry for my minelab hound to sniff out any silver lately but the rain we got this past week might help. Maybe we can meet up and get a group together to hunt an abandon park off of Covington road.

brokenarrow

Jan 20, 2009
San Antonio,Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey Cuerno, yea im off rigsby and gevers across from highland park. ive never been to comanche park itself but i have hunted Covington's park at he playground and found silver jewelry. hell yea lets get together and hunt. ive got a buddy i hunt with and another guy i meet here from cibolo, we plan to all get together and hunt real soon. we are also planning a trip to the coast. you are certainly welcome to join our hunts. unfortunately im nursing a busted ankle and im having surgery in a week or so but after that i will good to go. in the meantime we can make a game plan. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread