DO WE HAVE ANY CHARTER MEMBERS HERE??

Edwardo911

Greenie
Nov 1, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
None Currently
I'm a charter member, but not sure what that means.

I paid $20 mainly to be able to use the search feature. It has been more than worth it. I have learned alot in the past few weeks since being able to use the search feature.

-Ed

ThTx

Dec 19, 2006
Combine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus, Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a Charter Member. Like Ed said, the search feature is worth it, but you also help keep this forum going. $20.00 is not a lot for that.

Edwardo911

Greenie
Nov 1, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
None Currently
Yeah, this forum rocks. It motivates me, educates me, and entertains me. It also gets me through rainy days when I can't detect. This site is golden. Worth more than $20/year. And we need to band together to support our hobby and our rights.

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Get a lot of return on your investment here. Well worth the $ 20.00. Go for it! :thumbsup:

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charter memeber here too. The search feature is the key, but I would of anted up anyway to support such a great site.

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.
Hey Joe,

We know each other from the other forum (Nabble). The $20 is well spent if you are going to spend a lot of time here on Tnet. But who am i to say,maybe you don't have an extra $20 to spend? Maybe you want to get another vintage detector? LOL! Nice to see you here! Joe

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a great site and worth more then 20 bucks a year.

It will be the best money you ever spent :thumbsup:

oldgoat

Oct 21, 2008
I became a charter member when I reached 100 posts, had so much fun reading the posts and getting ideas of places to hunt, I had to support it...

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
Just for the insight of other members it is more than worth it!
Baggins

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charter member here, too.

It worth much more than the search feature. It also helps support a really neat treasure forum, complete with sales, a section for only charter members, and helps keeps the costs down - cyberspace isn't free, and we run on sponsors - besides the "professional" sponsors, our membership dues are a part of the sponsorship to help with those cyberspace costs.

The site is informative - on many levels - and there are some really great people here.

B

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread