New, in the Dallas/E. Texas area

dustbuster

Nov 10, 2008
Dallas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
I haven't gotten too brave either. I like the easyness of digging in the wood chips, plus I don't want to mess up any nice green grass. I will pull out the sharper digger to dig in around the trees or in the unkept areas. I've found several pocket spills around some older trees. Nothing old or silver, but really is fun to hear the beep again and out comes another penny or dime. I also wear my headphones, but around my neck. I want to be able to hear if someone is getting near or saying something to me.
People have been very friendly when they ask if I've found anything. Usually, they have a story to tell about the park or someone they know who also likes to detect.

Libralabsoldier

Jan 7, 2007
Baker,LA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Well, you (or anyone else in the DFW area) can email me at [email protected] and set up a day where we can detect. I usually go between 8 am and two pm when I drop my daughter off at school. I would love to meet up, especially with someone more experienced than me. Besides, it would be nice to have someone else to help me with trash detail in the tot lots!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread