Camp Logan images slideshow

TexasDigger1

May 31, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Teknetic G2, Excal 2 1000, Garrett Sea Hunter II
Thanks for sharing Dimeman, very interesting. I live just 40 miles from there and have never hunted that area, sure hope to one of these days. Thanks, John

OP
OP
Dimeman

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
TexasDigger1 said:
Thanks for sharing Dimeman, very interesting. I live just 40 miles from there and have never hunted that area, sure hope to one of these days. Thanks, John

I have over 75 images of the Camp Logan area. It is very interesting !!!!!

Joe(TX)

Aug 21, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Old School
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
....Robbie.....I always wondered how you found/got hold of 75 photos/postcards to a 1917 defunct military camp??..........Did you buy them off ebay or did you find a personal collection from a relative of a former doughboy of WWI fame??........Accumulating all of those postcards/photos was definitely a treasure hunt for you!!....Do you care to talk and relate on how you went about the hunt??........Thanks .....Joe

OP
OP
Dimeman

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
Joe(TX) said:
....Robbie.....I always wondered how you found/got hold of 75 photos/postcards to a 1917 defunct military camp??..........Did you buy them off ebay or did you find a personal collection from a relative of a former doughboy of WWI fame??........Accumulating all of those postcards/photos was definitely a treasure hunt for you!!....Do you care to talk and relate on how you went about the hunt??........Thanks .....Joe

Some were found on the Houston Architect Forum, but most were bought off of ebay.

My total is now over 95 postcards/photos of the camp area. It has been an interesting time, trying to find different ones.
I started getting them in the spring of 2007, so in a little over 2 years I have a nice collection of them.

OP
OP
Dimeman

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread