Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Jan 2007
    Houston,TX
    Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
    1,634
    2 times

    Camp Logan images slideshow


    Here are some pictures and postcard images from Camp Logan-Houston Texas. I hope you enjoy my video.



    http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...oganImages.flv

  2. #2
    us
    May 2008
    Texas
    Teknetic G2, Excal 2 1000, Garrett Sea Hunter II
    355
    2 times

    Re: Camp Logan images slideshow

    Thanks for sharing Dimeman, very interesting. I live just 40 miles from there and have never hunted that area, sure hope to one of these days. Thanks, John

  3. #3

    Jan 2007
    Houston,TX
    Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
    1,634
    2 times

    Re: Camp Logan images slideshow

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasDigger1
    Thanks for sharing Dimeman, very interesting. I live just 40 miles from there and have never hunted that area, sure hope to one of these days. Thanks, John
    I have over 75 images of the Camp Logan area. It is very interesting !!!!!

  4. #4
    us
    Aug 2008
    532
    13 times

    Re: Camp Logan images slideshow

    ....Robbie.....I always wondered how you found/got hold of 75 photos/postcards to a 1917 defunct military camp??..........Did you buy them off ebay or did you find a personal collection from a relative of a former doughboy of WWI fame??........Accumulating all of those postcards/photos was definitely a treasure hunt for you!!....Do you care to talk and relate on how you went about the hunt??........Thanks .....Joe

  5. #5

    Jan 2007
    Houston,TX
    Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
    1,634
    2 times

    Re: Camp Logan images slideshow

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe(TX)
    ....Robbie.....I always wondered how you found/got hold of 75 photos/postcards to a 1917 defunct military camp??..........Did you buy them off ebay or did you find a personal collection from a relative of a former doughboy of WWI fame??........Accumulating all of those postcards/photos was definitely a treasure hunt for you!!....Do you care to talk and relate on how you went about the hunt??........Thanks .....Joe
    Some were found on the Houston Architect Forum, but most were bought off of ebay.

    My total is now over 95 postcards/photos of the camp area. It has been an interesting time, trying to find different ones.
    I started getting them in the spring of 2007, so in a little over 2 years I have a nice collection of them.

  6. #6
    us
    Jul 2008
    The Woodlands, Texas
    Tesoro Silver Umax; Ace 250, tineytec deluxe pointer
    341
    1 times

    Re: Camp Logan images slideshow

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimeman

    Here are some pictures and postcard images from Camp Logan-Houston Texas. I hope you enjoy my video.



    http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...oganImages.flv
    Dimeman, can we still hunt Logan? I have a couple times and I really enjoyed it. Wondered if they were included in the Harris County parks MD ban.

  7. #7

    Jan 2007
    Houston,TX
    Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
    1,634
    2 times

    Re: Camp Logan images slideshow

    Quote Originally Posted by myelo1023
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimeman

    Here are some pictures and postcard images from Camp Logan-Houston Texas. I hope you enjoy my video.



    http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...oganImages.flv
    Dimeman, can we still hunt Logan? I have a couple times and I really enjoyed it. Wondered if they were included in the Harris County parks MD ban.
    That park is still a city park and not in the county parks ban.
    I sent you a PM.

  8. #8

    Jan 2007
    Houston,TX
    Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
    1,634
    2 times

    Re: Camp Logan images slideshow


    Hey all you Houston area people.
    Here are some more pictures and postcard images from Camp Logan-Houston Texas. I hope you enjoy my 2nd video of the camp.



    http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...Imagesvol2.flv


 

 

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

camp logan houston photos
,
camp logan houston pictures
,
camp logan images
,
camp logan metal detecting results-houston,tx
,
camp logan photos
,
camp logan ww1 houston texas
,
camp logan-houston,tx
,
images of camp logan-houston,tx
,

photos from camp logan texas

,
the latest news about camp logan-houston,tx
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3